July room only codes?

Shoppingstaceysmom

Mouseketeer
Been gone to Disneyland all week, just got back tonight and found out about codes! Too late have to call tomorrow morning but my question to those of you in the know, our reservations are from July 26 - Aug 11 can we only use these codes for the July part of our trip and hope for Aug codes?:confused:

I don't know if anyone else cares but I now have an answer to my own question, I called this morning and got the July code rate for the July part of my stay only. Now I will continue to wait for hopefully an Aug code.

I am checking in July 30 - August 6 and got the code applied for the entire stay (it was a new reservation)

I'm glad that you were able to get the code for part of your stay so far. I am also waiting on some August codes. I hope they come out soon!! I'll be looking for them.:D

it worked like this......the first day of check in, if you have a code or someother type of discount, you could use the discount the your entire stay. I thought I read this several times on the boards. Now Im curios......

Southern4sure

ditto what Southern4sure said. I'd call CRO back and talk to a different CM to double-check.

I just tried again and the CM I talked to seemed to really be trying to help me get the code for the whole stay, she tried several different ways to enter it and also put me on hold and went to guest services to ask but came back and said this code was only for July, but she told me to be sure and check the newspaper in the next few days and also to ask when I call if there are any promotions I qualify for because they can't tell me unless I ask. So I'll keep my fingers, toes, ect. crossed I still have a little time left. Between this board and mousesavers if there's anything out for Aug. I'll know about it. Thanks everyone:hyper:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter