July room-only code

Discussion in 'Disney Resorts' started by ksc37, Jun 8, 2004.

1. ksc37

ksc37 DIS Veteran

I've been on vacation, so sorry if this has been posted. But I found this code on the DisneyWorld.com site.

It doesn't help me, but maybe someone can use it.

Experience the first-class amenities and outstanding service you expect from the Walt Disney World® Resort hotels - at a price that's magical. Book your room now for July 2004 and enjoy sensational summer savings.

Value Resorts
    from
    $74**
    per night
    $25 savings* per night

*Savings based on non-discounted rate for the same, standard room.
    **Rates available most nights 7/5/04 - 7/31/04. Tax not included. The number of rooms available at these rates is limited.
    See Important Details below

Call (407) 939-7743† or your Travel Agent and ask for code XOA.
    Hurry and book by 6/28/04.

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneyatl

disneyatl DIS Veteran

I'm so excited!!!! :Pinkbounc :bounce: :Pinkbounc :bounce:

I just called to see if I could apply the code to the WL and YES!!!! My new rate is $124 night.

:thewave: :cheer2: :cheer2: :thewave:

We are saving $420!!!!

Yippee!!!!! Yippee!!!!! Yippee!!!!

4. tigger53

tigger53 "It all started with a mouse!"

this is great!!!!!!!! i just called and we saved some dollars also!!! thanks so much.:bounce: :sunny:

5. spectromagic fan

spectromagic fan Mouseketeer

Thank you for posting the code!!!! I've been looking for a room only code for the 3 nights we're staying in the Poly prior to our Disney cruise in July. I called and saved a total of $100 over the AAA rate I had. The boards are such a wonderful source of information!

6. Robinette

Robinette DIS Veteran

This is good news. Hopefully they'll continue to release them for later dates...like October :teeth:

7. ksc37

ksc37 DIS Veteran

I'm glad that this was able to help some of you. It looks like the rates are pretty good with this discount.

I am hopeful that since they are offering room-only codes for July that maybe they will offer some for September this year (maybe the 7 for 5 isn't quite as successful as the 7 for 4).

(Looking forward to September and my first ever Poly visit!)

8. cooldisneymom

cooldisneymom <font color=red>Went to WDW in January and we coul

Thank you! Thank you!:worship:

Just got off the phone and booked woods view WL for $144/night! BTW standard view is sold out she told me.

Can't wait! It's only been 5 months I'm having withdrawls!!!:teeth:

9. tbuot

tbuot DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>Wishes upon a star

We just got standard view at the WL for July 23-26 for $124!! We have a room only for one night and the 3 night summer Disney Visa Dreamaker pkg.

10. Familyof14

Familyof14 DIS Veteran

I wanted to try and get this rate for a standard room at WL. The date is July 25th - 26th. Is this time sold out? $124 does not include tax does it?

11. ILoveWDW2003

ILoveWDW2003 DIS Veteran

The code is for $75 off of rack rate, rack rate for a standard WL room is $199, so the code rate would be $124 - adding tax, you would be paying $138.26 per room.

Standard rooms usually fill up before woods and courtyard views, because of their lower cost.

12. tbuot

tbuot DIS Veteran<br><font color=navy>Wishes upon a star

With tax it is $138...I don't know it this time is sold out, the CM didn't mention anything about that to me...give them a ring...good luck!!!

13. Uncle Albert

Uncle Albert "I love to laugh"

Any one get a discount at the Poly using this code?

Uncle Albert

14. airjoe

airjoe Mouseketeer

You must book by 06/28 and travel between 07/05 and 07/31.

15. Familyof14

Familyof14 DIS Veteran

I am waiting word from my husband if I can ask my TA for the rate. We would be getting two rooms and spending $88 more dollars then planned, but I feel it would be well worth the money with the boat going straight to MK. This is where we plan to spend the day. I also like it because it is newer and I have heard great things about the Lodge.

16. cooldisneymom

cooldisneymom <font color=red>Went to WDW in January and we coul

Just got off the phone with ressies, and now standard view is available for our trip dates so we're staying an extra night (7/19-7/23) $124!!!!!:jumping1:

Persistance paid off!!!!!:hyper: