July 8-15, 2017 Fantasy Western Caribbean

T1nkerBell

Mouseketeer
Making a new thread to call home in the next 446 days!

We are the cruisers:
T1nkerBell (me Hilde, dh Bård, 17yo dd Eline), second cruise, from Norway
Noahsmom719 (family), second cruise
SDFgirl (mom, grandma, 8yo dd, 7yo dd, 3yo ds), first cruise
tlkscott (mom, husband Dave and 8yo ds Landis), second cruise
CinOutNumbered (mom, dh, 18yo ds, 8yo ds), first Disney cruise

Last edited:
Waiting (im)patiently on more cruisers - can't wait to get to know you

This is a placeholder for my introduction as soon as we are a legit group

:welcome:
It's such a long wait! I'm happy to have this thread in the meanwhile.
It's our second cruise also, first one we took was a 4nt Bahamian since we didn't know it we liked cruising...
Of course we did!

We chose this cruise since we promised our dd to be back before she's too old for Vibe.
How about you guys?

It is a long way off, but I am still so excited! We usually went to Disney World every other year in November, but when my son entered high school, we couldn't go during the school year. So, we went on a 4 day last July, and now, I am HOOKED!

We'll be on this cruise. It's myself, my mother, and my 3 kiddos. Super duper excited, but very overwhelmed! This is our first cruise ever.

My husband Dave, our son Landis will be turning 8 on the ship and myself will be on. This will be our second cruise.

I've been away a while, planning this summer's vacation and been busy at work. So happy to see more cruisers here!
I've started gathering everybody's info in the first post. Hope you don't mind. I like having all info in one place, but let me know if you want me to delete your info.

Can't believe we're starting to plan this more than a year out.. We will combine the cruise with a longer vacation in FL. No use crossing the Atlantic for a short trip I just started looking at acticites in the different ports, hoping to find something interesting to experience.

Noahmom - We're the same, dd cannot get out of school during the year anymore, so we're forced to travel in peak season. And I don't love the thought of WDW in the hottest summer, although we have spent parts of August there once. Prefer not doing it again..

My husband, Niece and her two daughters will be on this trip. Look forward to participating in the disboard activities.

We'll be on this cruise. It's myself, my mother, and my 3 kiddos. Super duper excited, but very overwhelmed! This is our first cruise ever.
You are going to have a great time. The western cruise is a wonderful first cruise. We have been on 6 cruises before. You cannot beat disney for their shows and activities.

:welcome:Hi sourmug!
Have all your cruises been Disney cruiss, or do you have experience with more cruise lines?

Hi T1nkerbell,
We have done 6 Disney Cruises and 1 Princess.
We are scheduled to do the transatlantic in May. We are taking our Niece and her two daughters on this cruise.
Look forward to meeting you on the cruise.

Hi everyone! This will be our 6th DCL cruise. It will be DH and myself in our 50's. It has been a few years since we have been on DCL. We will be cruising with another couple but we are looking forward to meeting lots of people

Hi, Music girl!
Wow, you have a lot of cruising experience! Have you had this itinerary before?
It'll be great to meet you!

Hi, my Sister and I will be on this cruise (as well as my parents but in a different room). This is the first Disney Cruise for all of us, I can't wait!!

This will be our first cruise ever! We've been DVC members for 10 years and finally get to do a cruise. So Excited!! It will be DH and I and our 2 girls 11 and 7. We have an older son (23) who would rather stay home and have the house to himself. Go figure. I would love to get details regarding the fish extenders and how that works seeing as we are newbies. Thanks all!

Making a new thread to call home in the next 446 days!

We are the cruisers:
T1nkerBell (me Hilde, dh Bård, 17yo dd Eline), second cruise, from Norway
Noahsmom719 (family), second cruise
SDFgirl (mom, grandma, 8yo dd, 7yo dd, 3yo ds), first cruise
tlkscott (mom, husband Dave and 8yo ds Landis), second cruise
CinOutNumbered (mom, dh, 18yo ds, 8yo ds), first Disney cruise

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter