July 4 Fireworks- Epcot or Studios

ct7878

Mouseketeer
i am trying to decide between watching fireworks at EP or HS tonight (we saw MK last night). Has anyone ever seen the Studios fireworks on the 4th before- are they good? I beLieve EP is just Illuminations with a patriotic finale, so I thought it might be worth seeing something different at the Studios, but not really sure....

"Rockin' 4th of July" at DHS is longer than "The Heartbeat of Freedom"("Holiday "tag" after IllumiNatiuons) at Epcot,but,wow "The Heartbeat of Freedom" is so amazing.:)

The finale of "The Heartbeat of Freedom" should be renamed World War 3!:)

Just got back from DHS --- loved the "Rockin' 4th Fireworks !! They were amazing ! We chose DHS today because we wanted a smaller crowd--- didn't disappoint --- park was not crowded at all !!

On a sidenote--- the Sing -Along at the Hyperion is excellent --- they did a great job with the theatre, and the crowd was really into it !

Only disappointment was that I thought that "M,S &S" was supposed to be on stage with DJ Chill tonight, and they weren't --- possibly because of the inclement weather ?

saw a report early in the week that MS&S had been replaced by a DJ this year. :(

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter