July 28, 2007 - "Rome-ancing the Mouse Cruisers" -11 days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mary Jo said:
Here is the list Lynn created. It's a work in progress.

Mediterranean Cruise DIS List for July 28 :boat:
Top notch work!

Isn't Excel fun? ;)

Here's some extra info about me that should go in the spiffy spreadsheet:
DW / Lindell / 53
Cat 3, Deck 8, very aft, downright astern!
2nd seating
2nd not 3rd cruise (my other cruise was on that silly Big Red Boat. We can't count that nightmare! :sad2: )

Mary Jo said:
Here is the list Lynn created. It's a work in progress.

Mediterranean Cruise DIS List for July 28 :boat:

Awesome - ok so my blondeness is already showing :rotfl: I'm actually 33 (my sister says I do this alot) and will be 34 when we cruise. Matt is 31, but will be 32 when we cruise. My occupation is Accountant and Matt's currently a full time student and a warehouse distribution center employee.

AJDonn said:
Top notch work!

Isn't Excel fun? ;)

Here's some extra info about me that should go in the spiffy spreadsheet:
DW / Lindell / 53
Cat 3, Deck 8, very aft, downright astern!
2nd seating
2nd not 3rd cruise (my other cruise was on that silly Big Red Boat. We can't count that nightmare! :sad2: )

Yup - I love Excel -- you should see my co-worker -- she makes pivot tables sing.

I'll be adding the info as we go along. :)

We received the confirmation yesterday and they had our 3 staterooms on 2 different cruises. We were on the phone first thing and got a cat 6 with 2 cat 11s directly across the hall. Linked dinner reservations and everything. Problem was the 11s were on the July 8th cruise (or 7th - whichever day it is) and the 6 was on the correct one for the 28th.

How in the world do you book 3 rooms together and link the reservations for dining and have them on different dates. Luckily they were able to get us side by side 11s about 10 doors down on the same side and deck as the 6 but I wonder how many moves they had to make to do that since online it was only showing rooms at the far ends of the ship as available.

Hi,
We are booked for this cruise as well. Looking forward to meeting everyone as well.

Hello we are on it as well, the other thread has more people on it, but I think the search option doesnt pick it up well as it has a long title.

I hope it's okay with everyone -- I merged the two threads for our cruise July 28th & changed the title to make it easier for everyone to find.

MaryJo - just because Pooh is a bear of very little brain and is very easily muddled - you said you merged the threads - is this the 7/28/07 thread or does it have a new start point?

This is the thread that jlawall started & I merged the other 7/28 thread with this one so everyone would have one spot to get to know one another & make plans

Thx Lynn for the spreadsheet...........we are second seating for dinner; this is our 6th DCL cruise!!; we are on Cat 6 & Cat 11 across the hall (I don't know the room numbers yet!)

Palos. an idea, on the next cruise I am due to take with DCL on 8/19/2006, the group have booked Palo for Brunch and dinner on a group basis in the private dinning area of Palo.

For brunch is must be a sea day and between 12/14 adults, for dinner any evening.

I understand these can be booked far more in advance than the normal rules of 105/90/75 days.

Is anyone interested in this idea, may I suggest Brunch on the first sea day after leaving port at Barcelona and dinner on the other sea day between ports in Italy.

Looks like its limited, could someone in USA call on the toll free number?

I and my wife would be interested!

How about if we add DIS Meet Suggestions on the Excel, so people who want to join in can. I can put it as part of the first tab, or put in a 2nd tab.

Mary Jo said:
How about if we add DIS Meet Suggestions on the Excel, so people who want to join in can. I can put it as part of the first tab, or put in a 2nd tab.
GOOD IDEA

Mary Jo said:
I hope it's okay with everyone -- I merged the two threads for our cruise July 28th & changed the title to make it easier for everyone to find.

And another!

Okay, DIS Meets & Itinerary tabs have been added to the Excel spreadsheet & this can be found on JoAnn's first post on this thread. :flower:

Mary Jo said:
Okay, DIS Meets & Itinerary tabs have been added to the Excel spreadsheet & this can be found on JoAnn's first post on this thread. :flower:

Sent an e/mail to DCL, I think the private area holds 12/14 adults, so please post if you are interested pending a reply. First come first booked if we can do it this far out.

We had a DIS Brunch in the private dining room on our first DCL cruise it was booked through Conceierge by someone who had a cat 3 on that sailing.
Keith and I would be interested in Brunch although that little room did get very hot with the sun pouring in.

I will see what they say, on this summers cruise one of that group has booked it, do not know if its because they are CAT 3 or higher.

Andrew DEREK UK said:
I will see what they say, on this summers cruise one of that group has booked it, do not know if its because they are CAT 3 or higher.
If you need a CAT 3 for this I'll be happy to make the ressie.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter