July 25, 2013 Disney Dream 3-night

Discussion in 'Disney Cruise Meets' started by LadyRob, Mar 31, 2013.

1. HayesFam

HayesFam Earning My Ears

Hi,
    I really hope I get to see all of you. I wish we could meet somehow. We are leaving tomorrow and staying at the Country Inn and Suites. We are leaving our house at 4:30 am so the kiddos are going to be sleepy. I hope they sleep the whole way to FL. We have a check in time of 12:00. Also, we are going to the Atlantis Adventure, the boys wanted to do that. I don't know how to swim so I don't care. :) We also have a 6:00 seating time so maybe we will cross paths. Have safe travels!
    Lyds

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Newberry25

Newberry25 Earning My Ears

I booked a guaranteed Verandah room at a nice discount and Disney surprises you with the room and at least a one plus category upgrade. We got the largest family room with a Verandah for a fraction of the price.

We have a boarding time of 2:30. I'm sure our sons would love to hang out!

4. cacoastgirl

cacoastgirl Earning My Ears

Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow...we are staying at the airport hyatt so we can hop on the shuttle first thing in the morning...we are hoping to be the first families to board....what time are you boarding? Also just wanted to make sure I didn't miss what time or day we have to drop off gift...this is my first fish extender too...I think the kids will just be happy to get a surprise....

5. MommaT

MommaT Earning My Ears

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites last night. Heading out on the 10:30 shuttle to get to terminal ASAP. I will turn off our data on our phones when ship pulls out of port. So, I won't be checking Disboards after that. We will be at the 6:00 dinner seating as well.

Someone, mentioned about timing of the FE gift drop offs. I say we just let everyone do it at their own discretion unless anyone else has any other suggestions.

Soo excited, y'all! Already wishing we had more than 3 nights! :0)---Terri

6. cacoastgirl

That sounds great...

7. HayesFam

HayesFam Earning My Ears

Hi, I agree that we should just drop off gifts at your convenience. I'm standing in the parking garage waiting for my brother-in-law. I am feeling overwhelmed, nervous and excited! The boat is huge! I broke down our gifts for three nights so there is a surprise every night. :) Lyds

8. cacoastgirl

I'm so sorry but we upgraded at the port....the minnick family have moved to room 11004...sorry

9. MommaT

MommaT Earning My Ears

Yay!! What a fun cruise and you all made it even better!! Thank you to all for all the sweet gifts for us and the girls. They loved them and the FE exchange made the cruise even more memorable!!

Safe travels home!--the Henrys :0)

10. Newberry25

Newberry25 Earning My Ears

A big thank you to everyone for the FE gifts! We loved all the surprises!

The Newberry's

11. egitana

egitana Earning My Ears

To all that were in the FE group, thank you so much for the surprises. Matthew and I loved them all. It was over a bit too soon.....

12. cacoastgirl

Wanted to thank everyone for all the gifts...it was such a fun treat...we got all the gifts despite the last minute room change...sorry about the move...it was a deal we couldn't pass up...lol...we booked another cruise onboard...not sure when we will get a chance to do it again but we can't wait!!! Hopefully, everyone had a great time!!!!
    Thanks again,
    Betty