July 25, 2013 Disney Dream 3-night

Hi,
I really hope I get to see all of you. I wish we could meet somehow. We are leaving tomorrow and staying at the Country Inn and Suites. We are leaving our house at 4:30 am so the kiddos are going to be sleepy. I hope they sleep the whole way to FL. We have a check in time of 12:00. Also, we are going to the Atlantis Adventure, the boys wanted to do that. I don't know how to swim so I don't care. :) We also have a 6:00 seating time so maybe we will cross paths. Have safe travels!
Lyds

What is VGS and VGT mean?

I booked a guaranteed Verandah room at a nice discount and Disney surprises you with the room and at least a one plus category upgrade. We got the largest family room with a Verandah for a fraction of the price.

We have a boarding time of 2:30. I'm sure our sons would love to hang out!

Hi,
I really hope I get to see all of you. I wish we could meet somehow. We are leaving tomorrow and staying at the Country Inn and Suites. We are leaving our house at 4:30 am so the kiddos are going to be sleepy. I hope they sleep the whole way to FL. We have a check in time of 12:00. Also, we are going to the Atlantis Adventure, the boys wanted to do that. I don't know how to swim so I don't care. :) We also have a 6:00 seating time so maybe we will cross paths. Have safe travels!
Lyds

Hope everyone is ready for tomorrow...we are staying at the airport hyatt so we can hop on the shuttle first thing in the morning...we are hoping to be the first families to board....what time are you boarding? Also just wanted to make sure I didn't miss what time or day we have to drop off gift...this is my first fish extender too...I think the kids will just be happy to get a surprise....

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites last night. Heading out on the 10:30 shuttle to get to terminal ASAP. I will turn off our data on our phones when ship pulls out of port. So, I won't be checking Disboards after that. We will be at the 6:00 dinner seating as well.

Someone, mentioned about timing of the FE gift drop offs. I say we just let everyone do it at their own discretion unless anyone else has any other suggestions.

Soo excited, y'all! Already wishing we had more than 3 nights! :0)---Terri

We stayed at Country Inn and Suites last night. Heading out on the 10:30 shuttle to get to terminal ASAP. I will turn off our data on our phones when ship pulls out of port. So, I won't be checking Disboards after that. We will be at the 6:00 dinner seating as well.

Someone, mentioned about timing of the FE gift drop offs. I say we just let everyone do it at their own discretion unless anyone else has any other suggestions.

That sounds great...

Hi, I agree that we should just drop off gifts at your convenience. I'm standing in the parking garage waiting for my brother-in-law. I am feeling overwhelmed, nervous and excited! The boat is huge! I broke down our gifts for three nights so there is a surprise every night. :) Lyds

Hi, I agree that we should just drop off gifts at your convenience. I'm standing in the parking garage waiting for my brother-in-law. I am feeling overwhelmed, nervous and excited! The boat is huge! I broke down our gifts for three nights so there is a surprise every night. :) Lyds

I'm so sorry but we upgraded at the port....the minnick family have moved to room 11004...sorry

Yay!! What a fun cruise and you all made it even better!! Thank you to all for all the sweet gifts for us and the girls. They loved them and the FE exchange made the cruise even more memorable!!

Safe travels home!--the Henrys :0)

To all that were in the FE group, thank you so much for the surprises. Matthew and I loved them all. It was over a bit too soon.....

Wanted to thank everyone for all the gifts...it was such a fun treat...we got all the gifts despite the last minute room change...sorry about the move...it was a deal we couldn't pass up...lol...we booked another cruise onboard...not sure when we will get a chance to do it again but we can't wait!!! Hopefully, everyone had a great time!!!!
Thanks again,
Betty

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter