July 25, 2013 Disney Dream 3-night

Hi everyone. It's getting closer!! I need HELP as to the rules of fish extenders. Is it one gift per person? A couple of gifts per person? A one off gift? Or gift each night? PLEASE HELP clarify. Thank you :)

FYI, I actually decided against doing the FE this time out. This is my first Disney cruise. Plus, I'm actually moving out of the country in less than a month now, and the last thing I need is to get a whole bunch of neat gifts on the cruise to add to my luggage for when I move abroad! :lmao: Hope you all have a great time doing it though (and a great cruise)! :cheer2:

Hi everyone. It's getting closer!! I need HELP as to the rules of fish extenders. Is it one gift per person? A couple of gifts per person? A one off gift? Or gift each night? PLEASE HELP clarify. Thank you :)

I do one gift combined for the adults in the cabin and one gift each per child. Hope that helps!

For anyone who may have already printed out our Google doc.....I just changed our room number...FYI! Thank you! Soooo excited! :O)

Are y'all getting excited? We sure are! I'm putting the finishing touches on our gifts now. I sure hope that the Newberrys from FL will post their room number so Colby gets his gifts. Hope y'all have a great weekend! :O)

Are y'all getting excited? We sure are! I'm putting the finishing touches on our gifts now. I sure hope that the Newberrys from FL will post their room number so Colby gets his gifts. Hope y'all have a great weekend! :O)

Disney just assigned our cabin number. We booked a VGS which is the last to be assigned a stateroom. I updated the spreadsheet.

Thanks! :)

Disney just assigned our cabin number. We booked a VGS which is the last to be assigned a stateroom. I updated the spreadsheet.

Thanks! :)

We were hoping for a vgt room this time...but they were sold out....it's fun to see which room you get....hopefully you got a free upgrade :)

Just called DCL. Here are the planned onboard movies for 7/25 Dream 3 night cruise

Monsters University
Iron man 3
Lone Ranger
Wreck it Ralph
Oz the Great and Powerful

We got a very sweet free upgrade and I'm very happy with our cabin!

That's awesome...awdwfan...thanks for posting the movies...I love the movies onboard....we are skipping Nassau to hang out on board....last month we skipped castaway cay....

All my FE's are done. We are almost packed. I am so looking forward to this cruise, just to get away from reality for a little while. Wishing everyone a safe travel. I know you will all enjoy the cruise.......:cheer2:

We got a very sweet free upgrade and I'm very happy with our cabin!

Newberry25, I'm not gonna lie.....I had to look up VGT since this is our first cruise, but, glad to know about them for future sailings!!! I mentioned earlier about gifts for Colby and left out that there's one for you too! ;0).

My girls are super excited!! I haven't seen them this full of anticipation in a long time! It's great!

Safe travels to you all!--Terri

We didn't feel any motion sickness at all...when we went on the Allure of the Seas we felt some but Disney seemed really smooth...Lydia, Thanks so much for doing the google doc...I just signed up :)
So glad to hear that it is a smooth ride. I have Dramamine, sea bands and ginger gum so I feel like I am as prepared as I can be. You are welcome about the google docs.

Safe travels, FE group!

Safe travels to you also. We are leaving tomorrow morning and staying at the Country Inn for the night. I wanted to get to FL a day early. I hope we see each other on the boat. I have never been on the Dream and I did not know where we could meet.
Lyds

I am so nervous about the gifts I got. I have never done this before. I wasn't sure what to get. Some threads said to get items from your home state, some said to do homemade and others said do a theme. I have a hodge podge. :)
All my FE's are done. We are almost packed. I am so looking forward to this cruise, just to get away from reality for a little while. Wishing everyone a safe travel. I know you will all enjoy the cruise.......:cheer2:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

Latest posts

facebook twitter