July 2016 WDW! Who's Going? :D

:)
We are booked 7/24-7/30 at CBR! Last time we went was in August after the southern schools were back in session, curious how crowds will compare.

Welcome to the club! :welcome:July will be busier, but if you have a touring strategy in place, I think you'll be fine using FP+.

We are booked 7/24-7/30 at CBR! Last time we went was in August after the southern schools were back in session, curious how crowds will compare.

If you were there last time at the end of August...then the crowds in July you will find much busier. I've been the last week in August a couple times and found the crowds much busier the first week of August. July is busy

:)

Welcome to the club! :welcome:July will be busier, but if you have a touring strategy in place, I think you'll be fine using FP+.

Just noticed our countdowns are only 5 days apart....you will be there sweating it out at the same time as us!

Just noticed our countdowns are only 5 days apart....you will be there sweating it out at the same time as us!

Funny thing, we went in mid April last year thinking we would avoid the heat and high humidity. Well the joke :jester: was on us because it was ridiculously hot. Needless to say, we are back in July where the weather is predictable.

AKL on July 16th-22nd...cant wait...
We will checking out while you are checking in...we will have a kiddo with us who will be looking to give away some toys. I got him a bunch of surprises for the drive down but he can pick one or two to keep and we hope to give the rest away, if they are still in good condition. Mostly light up toys, art set and a stuffed nemo...if you have any littles let me know and we can pass it along!

We r going to b at the poly july 9-16. Super excited. Never stayed here and always wanted too. Celebrating DS graduating 8th grade, my bday and our 10 yr wedding anniversary. This is going to b an awesome vacation.

Last edited:
First timers here leaving 7-3 from NC and staying until 7-8-2016!!!!! So excited we are staying at AK Kidani Villas!!!! YAY :dogdance: I already have all of our ADRs scheduled!!!

7/3 Sanaa for dinner
7/4 Crystal Palace Breakfast and Be Our Guest for lunch
7/5 Akershus for dinner
7-6 breakfast at Chef Mickeys
7-7 lunch at Tusker House
7-8 breakfast at Boma possibly canceling if we have extra QS meals if so we'll eat at Mara

Now just on to picking out our touring plan and figuring out which fast passes to start out with!!! Hopefully the new Frozen ride will be open and we can score one for our Epcot day!!!! Fingers crossed!!! Does anyone know where they do Elsa and Anna meet and greets???

Last edited:

July 25th-28th, Wilderness Lodge and then flying from MCO to Disneyland from July 28th-August 3rd for my 30th birthday celebration!!! I have ADRs: Whispering Canyon, Sannaa, (Tiffins ROL Package?), Chef Mickeys, Garden Grill, Mama Melrose, Cinderella Royal Table, Be Our Guest, Afternoon Tea at Grand and Hoop De Doo.

The most exciting thing happened: The cast member on the phone found out I was celebrating my 30th and placed two anytime Fastpasses in my MDE to use on anything, anyday. He said nothing is off limits and I can use it them for Rivers of Light, new night safari, frozen, frozen meet and greet. So awesome!!!

We will be staying at BWI July 5-10. Celebrating my oldest son's high school graduation, youngest son's 15th birthday, and my 20th wedding anniversary. We are very excited. It's been over a year since we visited WDW (my hubby had 4 hip surgeries last year and its taken a year for him to feel up to a WDW vacation)! :earsboy:

We are officially booked at the Poly July 2-5!! Bring on the heat!!

Have Mickey's BBQ scheduled for the 4th; are there any other holiday festivities that take place outside the parks?

TIA!

We are currently booked at POR 7/3-7/7 but I'm seriously leaning towards moving to the Poly. DH and DD (age 14) want swim breaks and a/c breaks so I'm thinking staying closer to the parks will help to get those breaks in. A huge plus would be to catch the special fireworks on the 3rd from the Poly beach and cancel the private fireworks cruise we have booked.

We always eat at Ohana and DD had always said how exciting it would be to stay at the Poly. Her reaction would be priceless when she finds out at the airport that we changed it up.

We are going July 25 - August 1. Split stay at Pop and Polynesian. I am so excited to read about everyone else going in July!

So excited for our trip in July. After a 3-night Disney cruise, we'll be staying at POR 7/4 - 7/11. Only made a couple of ADR's so far as I'm still planning out the schedule! Haven't been to WDW since the whole switch to MB and Fast Pass+. It will be interesting to say the least!

Hi! Just noticed we are only 1 day apart!
Have fun!!:flower1:

Same to you!! :daisy:

So excited for our trip in July. After a 3-night Disney cruise, we'll be staying at POR 7/4 - 7/11. Only made a couple of ADR's so far as I'm still planning out the schedule! Haven't been to WDW since the whole switch to MB and Fast Pass+. It will be interesting to say the least!
We check into POR the day after you check out!

We will be checking in at YC on July 22nd... looking forward to our extended vacation... checking out on July 31st... very excited for our first stay at an Epcot resort...

We'll be there. Blizzard Beach, Typhoon Lagoon, Aquatica, and Magic Kingdom. Split stay at AKL and the Boardwalk Inn.

Last edited:
We r going to b at the poly july 9-16. Super excited. Never stayed here and always wanted too. Celebrating DS graduating 8th grade, my bday and our 10 yr wedding anniversary. This is going to b an awesome vacation.

We are celebrating DS 8th grade graduation too. We will be at SSR 6/30-7/3, then AKL 7/3-7/10, finally OKW from 7/10-7/13!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter