July 2013 at the Wilderness Lodge

clueluvzdisney

Earning My Ears
Hey Hey Hey ... guess where Im gonna be at July 15 of 2013.... yep Hubby and I went for our Honeymoon in 2010 well to be exact it was supposed to be a birthday getaway for my hubby and his first WDW trip of his entire life well first trip to leave Cali ever... but since we were talking of marriage we decided on getting married prior to the trip and it ended up being our honeymoon I guess you can say we got married because of a Disney trip. Now we feel a wdw trip is way over due. Its been hard to save money though. Times are ruff right about now, but we are willing to sacrifice because we had such a good time. We will be staying at the Wilderness lodge. I am debating on whether we should get the honeymoon suite or not. It really depends on the pricing... How much do you think it will be then?
As I said before we went in July of 2010 and spent 2 full days at Disney World. It was horrible cuz we lost a day at L.A.X. we get to Port Orleans at 9 pm and spend half a day at Animal Kingdom. what in the heck do you get done in half a day at the Animal kingdom. One ride. Expedition Everest. we missed the Magical Kingdom. So sad but it was ok because I spend 2 days out of the month at Disneyland and they are almost the same except for the Castle.
Anywho share your excitement with me. What cant you wait to visit when you get to disneyworld????

we are excited to go in 2013....May to be exact. 2 specials occasions. 30 yr anniversary in June 2013 and DD college graduation with Wildlife Biology degree.

DD thinks we are going to POR but im just waiting for pkgs to come out for surprise stay at AKL.

Congrats on your special day !!!!!!!

@ ctw580 . That is going to be a fabulous surprise for your DD. Lets keep each other posted for the 2013 packages ok. CONGRATS TO YOUR DD for her degree and mostly for your 25 year... wow!!! I still got lots of years to catch up to you...

was going to book the room only now but decided to just wait and nail it down as soon as pkgs get released.

Really hoping for a room discount to show up before we actually go. Free dining usually isnt offered in May(first week).....

BTW its 30yrs not 25......spent our 25th at WL in 2008...we spend our every 5 yr anniversaries with a trip to the "world" ...done the cruise 2x for them now.

ooops I apologize Im trying to take 5 years of work, sweat, tears and love away from you =) congrats on your 30 years of making it work. Beautiful!!!

The Dining plan is not available til the year of?

Think pkgs come out in AUgust 2012 for 2013..... Thats when you can get tix and dining with your reservtion. Dont expect free dining but watch for it after you make your res. you can apply it as long as you stay in the room category thats available with plan....

personally im only expecting at best a 30% room discount for May 2013. That would suffice for me. We are going deluxe dining because we dine at a signature meal every night. breakfast are muffins and coffee or juice. lunch are usually in a park.

Make your reservtions for dining at 180 days from each day to guarantee getting your top choices of meals. dont wing it or you will be disappointed unless you are doing counter service for everything.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter