July 2011

lol, that's pretty funny -- so have you been to JR?? I feel like we should stop there someday just because we've seen the billboards so many times! :rotfl:
Yes, I've actually been 3 or 4 times in the 13 years we've lived here. :rotfl:
It's just a huge store with so much random stuff! They have a walk in humidor full of cigars on one side, and then you can walk across the store and pick out bath towels. You can also browse the make up display full of old drugstore cosmetics. :lmao: They do have a lot of discounted books though..That's the only thing I've found that isn't complete junk in there. If you need to get out and stretch and get a laugh at some redneck stuff then you should stop.

:love: Oh my gosh, I love the treehouse pictures!! I definitely want to stay there! Did you drive to the parks or use the bus system? Was it a pain?

Wow, the Treetop Villas looks just as amazing inside as they do outside! I would have loved spending time there, out on the deck, and just relaxing. Love all the pics, thanks for sharing! Definitely makes me want to try it out one day. The food at Artist's Palette looks pretty good, too.

Cool. Can you tell me the manufacturer? I really like the design.

I will check when I get home. We bought it either at Lowe's or Home Depot.

0921091437.jpg

This is a picture taken on my phone in Sept 2009 at Lowe's. We had stayed at the Treehouses in August 2009! :rotfl: Unfortunately, although we both loved the faucets, they just wouldn't "go" in our bathroom. I had just re-done it with Blue and white walls, and a wallpaper border and accessories with red & white striped lighthouses.....like the one at Old Key West! I get all my decorating ideas from Disney!:thumbsup2

0921091437.jpg

This is a picture taken on my phone in Sept 2009 at Lowe's. We had stayed at the Treehouses in August 2009! :rotfl: Unfortunately, although we both loved the faucets, they just wouldn't "go" in our bathroom. I had just re-done it with Blue and white walls, and a wallpaper border and accessories with red & white striped lighthouses.....like the one at Old Key West! I get all my decorating ideas from Disney!:thumbsup2

LOL! I did just check. It was Price Pfister. And I think we paid around $150 at Lowes.
I was so excited to see we have a Disney faucet!

Glad you enjoyed your stay at the treehouse villas, they are part of the Disney Vacation Club. The villa that you guys stayed in was one that accommodated guests they may have disabilities. The master bathroom in the non-disability villas have an enclosed shower door and the shower is directly next to the tub...really a unique design.
I loved your photos, we are staying there next month...I have always wanted to stay in those treehouses even before they rebuilt them...oh I am dating myself:rotfl2:

Beautiful pictures and I am so glad you took a picture of "every little thing Treehouse Villa"!! :goodvibes I have always loved seeing them from the outside and now seeing the inside I really want to stay there! I may never even have to go to a park!! :laughing:

I'm in! I love seeing all the pictures of the treehouse. Now I feel like I've already stayed there. ;)

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! for the treehouse photos. I am so super psyched to see where I will be staying next summer.

I love the master bedroom. It is perfect. I may never leave and go to the parks. I may have to stay there all day!!!! I love the granite and the faucets are very cool. Sheree - So funny that you have the same faucet!

The living room looks huge and I like how all the rooms are so well separated. Bummer about the partying neighbors. Hey - that might be me next summer. :rotfl: Funny thing is - I am not exactly sure whose in my party. If its my brother and his family there will end up being 9 of us. If not - I will let Nick take a friend.

I am anxious to see the pool. If you where to stay there again is there a specific location you would request? Thanks for posting the map.

Looks wonderful! I love the bathroom and the view from your room. It seems so different that most WDW properties...so hidden and remote! Great update!

Man, all these SSR pictures are really making me miss our "home!" I love the look of the new pool. So awesome how they incorporate the horse-racing theme into everything.

Wow! What an awesome looking resort, though I have to say, I think the water play area and pool looks much more fun than the Treehouse pool!

It looks like the kind of place you'd want to stay if you were spending a lot of time relaxing at the resort.

Thanks for sharing all the pics, and it looks like Mia had quite the adventure - love the jungle outfit :cutie:

Those treehouses look incredible. I really liked "your" room. It looks like you and your family had a lot of fun swimming. I'm glad you found some cooler water to cool off in. In Feb. those heated pools were COLD to me. My son didn't seem to mind however.

Great update...pics are wonderful,...love Mia's outfit!! Tooo cute!!
That 2nd pool was awesome! Love the racing theming!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter