July 2007 TR

I agree with Scrapbookersdis...

Well said! I know I've told you on your trip report, but it bears repeating, your English is superb! I can't imagine knowing a second language well enough to read it and detect irony! Okay, I've gone crazy with the exclamation points. I just wanted to let you know I'm proud of your English!

Well said! I know I've told you on your trip report, but it bears repeating, your English is superb! I can't imagine knowing a second language well enough to read it and detect irony! Okay, I've gone crazy with the exclamation points. I just wanted to let you know I'm proud of your English!

:hug: Thank you so much, that's so nice to hear. :hug:

Emma,

Great start to your new TR. I haven't actually finished readin the other one yet:sad2: and we are leaving in 2 days:banana: . I am marking my spot here,but don't be offended if I don't respond since I am getting ready to go to the world. :cool1: :cool1:

Based on your opening statement I must be a snob too. I will NOT go to Universal (although we do go to Sea World), I to like WDW better than Disneyland, and if I could afford it I WOULD only stay in Deluxe! So let's all of us snobs unite!:goodvibes.

I am going to try and finish up the other report before I leave.

TTFN

Yay!! Emma (the most UNsnobbish Disney Snob around) is back!

Can't wait for more!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

Ok, I just want to say that I know I did the wrong thing.

I know I should have hit the l'il Alert button to the Mods to get them to yank
the attack posts. But I couldn't help myself and defend Emma against those
attacks to her character. :hug:

I promise I'll be good if the Mods will keep Emma's trip report thread open.

I also promise to Alert any other attacks against Emma. :goodvibes

Well I guess I did the wrong thing too then, but in my defense, I didn't know there WAS an alert button to hit. It was just in my nature to defend Emma because her last TR was so enjoyable and she seems to be such a nice girl, which is pretty refreshing compared to what you see in alot of girls her age.

Anyways, I'll be a nice girl too if the thread is kept open. And I guess I'd better take a look and find that alert button in case I need to use it sometime.

Well I guess I did the wrong thing too then, but in my defense, I didn't know there WAS an alert button to hit. It was just in my nature to defend Emma because her last TR was so enjoyable and she seems to be such a nice girl, which is pretty refreshing compared to what you see in alot of girls her age.

Anyways, I'll be a nice girl too if the thread is kept open. And I guess I'd better take a look and find that alert button in case I need to use it sometime.

The alert button is the button on the bottom left of each post, and it looks
like a Yield sign. :) When you hover over it, you see the words: Report Post.

SECOND WARNING

PLAY NICE

or I will close this thread

DOWN!

Please everyone listen to the Mods... I have been waiting ever so patiently for this follow up. Emma you inspire me to write good Trip Reports. I love the fact that you don't show your face. It makes your pictures that much cooler! I am looking for the flip flop crocs everywhere (HInt HInt: Where did you get yours?). I also look forward to your mascots pictures... your last trip planner was so much fun. I have to wait forever untill it is my turn to go and yours is by far the one that got me the most interested in the cool things at WDW.

I hope you have a good evening and hope your family is well.

PS. For my trip, I promised DF that I would get somewhat gussied up. If you don't mind me asking... would you say it is reasonable to wear a summery-sunday-could wear to church-nice for casual lunches- right below the knee- not long sleeved- with some sleeve type dresses? I saw your pretty black dress and fell in love :love: . I may convince DF to let me wear a skirt and t-shirt on some days. Don't get him wrong... I am doing this for him. You are by far the best dressed DISSer I have seen yet. Can't wait to read your TP!!!!:woohoo:

This will be good to know for future attacks... I need a motto... I know

Saving Threads One Post At A Time!

I love DIS!

Hey Emma,

I have just finished reading your first trip report which was excellent and I along with all these other great people can not wait to hear about what this next trip had in store for our favourite Disney snob;) Hoping for an update soon!

Oh and if I ever stay Animal Kingdom concierge I will be joining your Jane Austen book club. She is my favourite author.

Woohoo! Your Back Emma! Can't wait to read this trip report! Princess ArieL can't wait to see pics of your American Girls! (I admit I can't wait either!)

I have been waiting for this TR to start since I finished the last one! :yay: You are such an eloquent and articulate writer, I am more than happy to travel vicariously with you and your AG dolls! I myself am a self proclaimed Disney Snob and I love it! I can not wait to hear all about your latest travelspopcorn::

Yay Emma!!!

Your trip report from earlier this year is what kept me coming back to these DISBOARDS. That report was truly enjoyable to read, and it captured my imagination.

...waiting for MoRe of this new report!

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Emma's back! My favorite trip report writer! I've been waiting for your second trip report!

Can't wait for more!:goodvibes

Wooohoootty! You are back! I am so excited to read about your tails. Do come back and give us some more. You are inspiring! It is so great to read about a young lady who has a great attitude, takes her education serious and can write well! You Go Girl!

p.s. As I mentioned in you last TR...I am still looking into buying the perfect AG Doll for my little girl.

PLEASE COME BACK!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter