July 18 2009 Tortola - Part 2!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wait... You HAVE seen the first three? I though you told me that you never saw the last one. Maybe that was Back to the Future. Hmmmm...

Yes. I saw all three of the original movies and then Episode 1. Then I gave up.

And no, I never saw Back to the Future 3.

You have been married to me for 15 years, right??

Yes. I saw all three of the original movies and then Episode 1. Then I gave up.

And no, I never saw Back to the Future 3.

You have been married to me for 15 years, right??

Yes, though I question why if you haven't seen Back to the Future 3, yet. :hug:

For some reason I thought you never finished Star Wars because you hated the first two so much. Weird. But we HAVE been married for 15 years, so there's bound to be stuff that I've forgotten. It's one of the good things about being married so long. You can start recycling stories, and it'll be like it's the very first time! Couple that with my horrible memory, and you only really need ten or twelve stories, and you'll be able to keep me entertained for decades...

Wait... You HAVE seen the first three? I though you told me that you never saw the last one. Maybe that was Back to the Future. Hmmmm...

Which last one? The 6th which is really the 3rd movie or the 3rd movie which is really the 6th? ;)

I much prefer the chemistry of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, etc. The chronological storied 1,2 and 3 are just to painful to watch the acting.

I :love: Back to the Future!!!! You can skip the middle one though...

I also skip the 2nd Indiana Jones, too...

We may be at the Turf grill mini-meet, too! We get in to SSR on Wednesday, but are trying to keep it loose those few days so we'll be playing it by ear.

Jamie

YES - keep it loose, but be at the Turf on Thursday!:hug::lmao::lmao:

I have a serious question, sorry - but are BomaJack and Marcy in Florida married? :confused3 These two have the most conversations on this thread:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: (sort of like MY husband and me texting each other!!!) - believe me, I'm joking 'ya!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Can't wait to meet you guys!:grouphug:

Which last one? The 6th which is really the 3rd movie or the 3rd movie which is really the 6th? ;)

I much prefer the chemistry of Mark Hamill, Carrie Fisher, Harrison Ford, etc. The chronological storied 1,2 and 3 are just to painful to watch the acting.

I go according to release. So it breaks down like this: First movie (Episode 4), second movie (Episode 5), third movie (Episode 6), and then those horrible movies that I pretend don't exist. :)

I :love: Back to the Future!!!! You can skip the middle one though...

I also skip the 2nd Indiana Jones, too...

:scared1: I LOVED the second one! The only people I know who hated the second BTTF movie were those who watched it in the theater, and were mad because it didn't have an ending! :) It's way better than the third one, even if the third one is similarly awesome.

As for Indiana Jones, I agree wholeheartedly with you. I hated the second one. I tried to watch it again once I started appreciating the cultural references, and it ended up making me hate it even more. I'm kind of odd, though, because I actually like the third movie better than the first, and that tends to get people mad at me. I just thought it was much smarter. I also really enjoyed the latest movie (particularly the references to the television series and the movies), despite some jarringly painful moments (monkeys), and really having to suspend belief BEYOND the call of duty. The new Cold War setting worked really well, I thought. Just keep Lucas out of the next one and I think it'll be good for another go. :)

YES - keep it loose, but be at the Turf on Thursday!:hug::lmao::lmao:

I have a serious question, sorry - but are BomaJack and Marcy in Florida married? :confused3 These two have the most conversations on this thread:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: (sort of like MY husband and me texting each other!!!) - believe me, I'm joking 'ya!:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2: Can't wait to meet you guys!:grouphug:

Heh heh. She works long enough hours that email and IMs are a huge part of how we stay connected. We've been trying hard not to take over the thread with long streams of trying to one-up each other in a battle of wit... We've been known to go on for days. :)

Heh heh. She works long enough hours that email and IMs are a huge part of how we stay connected. We've been trying hard not to take over the thread with long streams of trying to one-up each other in a battle of wit... We've been known to go on for days. :)

Just wanna say - you guys are a riot!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

A riot, for sure. :lmao:

Looking forward to the "live" version and wonder if they "sound" like they "write"??? :)

Jamie

She does, but I'm slow, and it takes me five to ten minutes to form a comeback. That why this whole forum/email thing works really well for me. :)

I'm going to get my washer now with thirty more posts to go. No more posting until I get back. :mad:

Yes, though I question why if you haven't seen Back to the Future 3, yet. :hug:

For some reason I thought you never finished Star Wars because you hated the first two so much. Weird. But we HAVE been married for 15 years, so there's bound to be stuff that I've forgotten. It's one of the good things about being married so long. You can start recycling stories, and it'll be like it's the very first time! Couple that with my horrible memory, and you only really need ten or twelve stories, and you'll be able to keep me entertained for decades...

I loved Star Wars one and two (i.e., 4 and 5) as did every child of the 70s. By the time 3 came out (i.e. 6) I was more interested in boys and less interested in muppets and gold bikinis, unlike boys of that era.

So before someone murders me in my sleep on the cruise for thinking I hated the original movies . . . . ;)

OK, Jamie,

Now that HE is gone - tell us what he is REALLY like!:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

A riot, for sure. :lmao:

Looking forward to the "live" version and wonder if they "sound" like they "write"??? :)

Jamie

Yeah, pretty much.

Years ago, our closest couple friends used to panic when Greg and I engaged in playful bicker. (Which is often.) They *never* bickered.

They are now divorced and the husband is remarried to a bickerer. :rotfl:

Have safe travels, yourself! :)

I'm going out to buy a new washer (after the old one dumped ten gallons of water on the floor a few days ago), so packing is on my short list. :)

Bet the floor is really really clean?

Yeah, pretty much.

Years ago, our closest couple friends used to panic when Greg and I engaged in playful bicker. (Which is often.) They *never* bickered.

They are now divorced and the husband is remarried to a bickerer. :rotfl:

He must have liked what he saw or heard :rotfl2:

DD just called me at work to say that there is a chipmunk in the house. My co-workers wanted to know if it was Alvin, Simon or Theodore. Where have they been? It is Chip, of course. Sure hope he can find his way out before the dog notices he is there :scared1::scared1:

Every summer it's something else with her. Last summer it was a snake in the garage consuming a toad. A few years before that it was a deer in the garage and it didn't come through the door either.

Boy do I need this vacation :thumbsup2

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter