Anyone else anxiously waiting to book their trip for next year on July 10th?!?! this will be our big go all out trip as we postponed it and I cannot wait to book!!! We decided on CR TPV for a week in September, just need to figure that week out!! LOL Will do a few days at poly before if construction isn't an issue as we love it there! anyone else want to join me in waiting?!