July 10, 2015 Dream 5day Double Dip

I'm sorry....we didn't sign up for FE exchange and I didn't realize I was on this list. We are participating.....just don't want to fill a suitcase with this stuff for such a short trip......sorry. HAVE FUN!!!!!!

We took the plunge and booked this as our first ever Disney Cruise! :cool1: Or first cruise ever, actually. So, of course, it would have to be Disney! :love:

We are category 4D, Deluxe Family Stateroom with Verandah. Because according to Disney, we had too many children.

It will be me, Melissa (43) DH Mitchell (45), Samuel (17), Ben & Natalie (13). My family is thrilled with the cruise idea because I am such an insane Disney dork I have them at the park for rope drop and stay till it closes. They are hoping I will let them sit on a deck chair for once. :laughing:

Came over the facebook group, as TJ said she started FE over here. Count us in! I have already been obsessing over gifts. Obsessive planning is what I do best.

Please reply ASAP so I can wrap up our FE list for our upcoming Cruise!

MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ANY ALLERGIES!

If you wish to opt out, no problem just let me know!!

Thanks!!

-BK

Count me in for the Fish Extender!

It will be me and my son (age 15) in 9174. We are so excited! It's going to be so difficult to wait almost a year!

Thanks for posting all of your info, and if I don't receive any replies by Monday, I will pull together what we have for a list, unfortunately, that might require that we drop a day or two.

Again, sorry for the delay I am doing everything I can to get this done ASAP!!

-BK

So here is where we stand... The names with an "X" have been sent a message, those with a "?" do not receive private conversations, and I could not contact them directly.

The most common missing info is a DECK # & CABIN #!!!

Kinda Important if you want to participate!!!

For those that have signed up, and supplied all of their info - Thank you!!

If I don't receive any replies by Monday, I will pull together what we have for a list, unfortunately, that might require that we drop a day or two.

Again, sorry for the delay I am doing everything I can to get this done ASAP!!

-BK

X really_goofy_daddy Complete thank you!

X Carlnne NO INFO

X bthayes NO INFO

X ceego Complete thank you!

X gatacmke MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X kyirish25 MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X JoRo MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

? melissar2112 MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X luv2sleep MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X kristinc Complete thank you!

X tnx97 MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X laura0528 MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X ladyshopper MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

? patsprague MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

? crhp10 MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X muse7mom MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X scq NO INFO

X Babsie Complete thank you!

? heytoni MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

? AmyLeigh MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X kiddisney MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X LenaN4fun MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

? Hkerr MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X Belle224 Complete thank you!

X M Hernandez Complete thank you!

X BlissEyes Complete thank you!

? Shannon Mann MISSING DECK # CABIN # & ALLERGIES

X wpoohck Complete thank you!

I have never even been in a group message like this, so I've posted several empty responses! Sorry!!! We are taking our third Disney cruise-just booked tonight and would like to be included in the fish exchange. Please tell me what I need to do. Thanks a bunch!

I have never even been in a group message like this, so I've posted several empty responses! Sorry!!! We are taking our third Disney cruise-just booked tonight and would like to be included in the fish exchange. Please tell me what I need to do. Thanks a bunch!

It's really pretty simple, and fun! You might wish to purchase (or make) your "fish extender". They can be found all over the internet for different ideas. As far as signing up with us....

We need your info ASAP! I am pulling the list together on Monday night to give to everyone.

Please send me by private conversation the following information so I can add you to the list:

1. Cabin Number(s) (Please Include Deck Number for convenience)

2. Number of people in each cabin participating:

- Adults (Names*, Gender & Fav. Disney Character, as well as any Allergies)

- Children (Names*, Gender, Age, & Fav. Disney Character, as well as any Allergies)

*I will only share this information by Private message, and WITH YOUR PERMISSION... (In case someone wishes to personalize a gift).

3. Include how many days (1-4) You wish to participate. If we have enough interest, everyone should be able to receive a FE gift at least once a day!

After the list is complete:

I will provide each person who signed up, with a list of names equal to the number of people participating in their cabin. (Large groups with multiple cabins will be given 1 list for their whole group).

On the list will be different names for each of days they wished to participate (1-4).

They would then bring FE "gifts" for each of the people on their list**.

** So, for example: if you have 4 people in your cabin & you wish to participate 2 days, you would need to bring 8 FE "gifts" on the cruise.

You would then deliver them to the cabin(s) you have been given. Pretty simple, and FUN!

Please let me know if you have any other questions!

FYI: Most of the people have selected 4 days to participate. If we do not have enough interest, we may have to cut a couple of days.

Count me in for the Fish Extender!

It will be me and my son (age 15) in 9174. We are so excited! It's going to be so difficult to wait almost a year!
Here is your list!

Please Note:

Be sure to check the cabin number and name!

Due to the odd number of participants I had to break up many of the cabins. As a result, you may NOT be giving to everyone at a particular cabin - please check the name on your list so your gifts aren’t delivered to the wrong person or cabin!

It took a lot of work to get this to come out even, but everyone should receive a gift for everyday they signed up for!

Any questions please let me know!

- BK

KRISTINC

SAT JUL 11

1. 8100 - “ALLIE” CHILD (GIRL) 16 ARIEL NO ALLERGIES
  2. 8100 - “SARA” CHILD (GIRL) 16 ARIEL NO ALLERGIES

SUN JUL 12

1. 6586 - “STEPHEN” CHILD (BOY) 13 DONALD UNK IF ALLERGIES
  2. 6586 - “NATE” CHILD (BOY) 10 DONALD UNK IF ALLERGIES

MON JUL 13

1. 7092 - “SARA” CHILD (GIRL) 9 SNOW WHITE NO ALLERGIES
  2. 7092 - “ESTEBAN” CHILD (BOY) 6 IRON MAN NO ALLERGIES

TUES JUL 14

1. 9634 - “LAURA” CHILD (GIRL) 12 RAPUNZEL NO ALLERGIES
  2. 9634 - “MEREDITH” CHILD (GIRL) 10 ARIEL NO ALLERGIES

FE LISTS HAVE BEEN SENT BY PRIVATE CONVERSATION!
Please Note:

Be sure to check the cabin number and name you are assigned!

Due to the odd number of participants I had to break up many of the cabins. As a result, you may NOT be giving to everyone at a particular cabin - please check the name on your list so your gifts aren’t delivered to the wrong person or cabin!

It took a lot of work to get this to come out even, but everyone should receive a gift for everyday they signed up for!

- BK

I may have posted this....sorry if I have. I've never communicated like this before.
Did we make the deadline for the fish exchange? If so, please email me or reply like last time (again, I'm sorry).
I have our cabin number too.

FE LISTS HAVE BEEN SENT BY PRIVATE CONVERSATION!
Please Note:

Be sure to check the cabin number and name you are assigned!

- BK

Can someone please help me? My son finally helped me figure this out!

I sent our request to be included on the fish exchange, but some of the info I responded by email by mistake. Are we included? I hate to continue posting and bothering everyone, but my daughter is so excited...I just need to know one way or another please.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter