Juice at Ohana~~anyone know?

gms313

Earning My Ears
my family absolutely loves the orange juice at Ohana at the Polynesian. anyone know what it is or if i can possibly buy it anywhere? we love the Lilo & Stitch breakfast and go every time we are at WDW!!!!!!!!!!:banana:

Okay - so I haven't been there yet (2 months to go!) but are you referring to the Lilikoi juice that I've read they have there? If so, they have it all over Hawaii too. My family finally tracked some down in California where we live. Here is the brand:

http://www.hawaiiansunproducts.com/juices.html

We were able to find it at a Long's drug store and a local grocery store. So good!

Okay - so I haven't been there yet (2 months to go!) but are you referring to the Lilikoi juice that I've read they have there? If so, they have it all over Hawaii too. My family finally tracked some down in California where we live. Here is the brand:

http://www.hawaiiansunproducts.com/juices.html

We were able to find it at a Long's drug store and a local grocery store. So good!

Is it any different than regular Pssion Fruit Juice?

Im from MA, heavy Brazilian population. You can buy passion fruit juice at any supmarket, corner store. The Brazilian stores carry their own version, which I like better than regular Welch's.

The best OJ Ive ever had in my life was in Brazil. OMG good! Second best was probably in FL. Now that I think about it, the best usually come from where there are groves!!

Anyway..back to my question. Is this Hawaiian Sun better than ordinary Passion Fruit Juice?

i have never heard of Lilikoi juice but i'm hoping i can find it here...if not, i will try to order it online! whatever it was at Ohana, it almost tastes like mango/orange...it's very smooth and delicious...thank you so much :yay:

Is this included on the DDP - can you get it for dinner?

You could have it for dinner. I first heard of it in Brazil. Many parents give a glass to their kids before bed time..calm them down and makes them sleepy. Ive never heard of anyone drinking it at breakfast time until now!!!

"The juice of passion fruit contain the alkaloids, including Harman, which reduces blood pressure and has a sedative and antispasmodic action. The leaves are used in many countries as medicine.

The flower and juice of passion fruit can help to induce sleep. It is used in the treatment of nervous children, bronchial asthma, insomnia, nervous gastrointestinal disorders and menopausal problems."

Our waiter said that it was a mixture of oj and other juices-can't remember them! We'll be going next month. I'll ask again.

A few years ago, we were walking out(after b-fast) and past that long window that sort of gives you a view to the kitchen. I actually saw a lady in there pouring the juice from a Minute Maid container. it was Passion fruit-orange-guava(POG). I found it once after that at the grocery, but haven't been able to fnid that combination since.:)

Our waitress there, Carolyn, said it's "POG juice"...stands for pineapple, orange juice, & guava (I think those were the three).

She said it's maid my Minute Maid & it would soon be out in the stores...but I've never seen it around here.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter