JTA Times peak vs off season?

RJstanis

Negative, I am a meat popsicle
I've searched for countless days now. Does anyone know or at least have a strong guesstimate if showtimes are as frequent in the "off" season as they are in peak season?

Trying to arrange my tentative plan for our HS morning for mid-Sept so I know what time I should be going for.

The difference you'll see is in the number of morning shows.

In the off-season, one cast covers the morning shows and they are scheduled 50 minutes apart. Once the 2nd cast arrives, the shows are every 30 minutes. Then, after lunches are covered, the 2nd cast remains for the last shows scheduled at 50 minute intervals.

Peak will have 20 shows per day; off-peak has 15.

You do have to allot at least an hour timeslot for JTA. Arrive 30 minutes before the chosen session to line up, get robes and sabers, and then walk to the stage. Sessions last about 25 minutes.

Here's the peak schedule:
http://wdwent.com/st/st.htm

Awesome info and thanks! We've done it before but didn't know the scheds with the changes they made late last Fall. I think I have a good idea on what to plan for now

@RJstanis ~ and adjusting for a 25 minute show, the first few morning shows will be scheduled a minimum of 55 minutes apart - most likely an hour apart. 10:10; 11:10 etc.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter