Jr Suite at WL or YC??

southjerseymom

DIS Veteran
My 78 yo Mom has decided to join us for an upcoming trip to the WDW. We are doing the 4 day Wonder cruise and then 3 nights in WDW (woohoo!). We are currently booked in the cabins at FW. I think they will be way too isolated if she decides not to do a park one day. I have stayed at both the WL and the YC - standard view rooms. Can anyone give me any feedback about the Jr. Suites or any other room suggestions? It will be DH, DD3, DS5, me and my mom. Thanks in advance for any help.

DH and I stayed at a Jr. suite in WL and loved it. There were 2 queen beds in the bedroom and a pull out sofa in the sitting room. The sitting room was small but comfortable. It had a small fridge, sink and coffee maker. They're located at the end of the halls so you don't get much noise (we found the standard rooms were pretty noisy from kids running up and down the long halls and people returning from the parks late at night). Our room was a corner room that overlooked the pool on one side and the lake on another side. It was great viewing for the Electrical Water Pageant.

krbq said:
DH and I stayed at a Jr. suite in WL and loved it. There were 2 queen beds in the bedroom and a pull out sofa in the sitting room. The sitting room was small but comfortable. It had a small fridge, sink and coffee maker. They're located at the end of the halls so you don't get much noise (we found the standard rooms were pretty noisy from kids running up and down the long halls and people returning from the parks late at night). Our room was a corner room that overlooked the pool on one side and the lake on another side. It was great viewing for the Electrical Water Pageant.

Hello, I have a question: When staying in a Jr Suite do you get concierge level services? :goodvibes

We didn't at the time, but WL was new then and may not have had concierge yet. They didn't even have room service when we were there. Disney is always making changes, so I would ask CSO.

tlynk said:
Hello, I have a question: When staying in a Jr Suite do you get concierge level services? :goodvibes

Concierge is not included at the WL jr. suites but is included with the deluxe rooms at the Epcot resorts.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter