Journal Sent/Received! COMPLETE!

My package just arrived, will report on the contents on Sunday, we are just walking our the door for the weekend

Wishing everyone a great weekend.

Thank you B. (don't know dis name) I received my pretty flower journal and mickey pen today.

That was me figmentswife :) I apologize for not writing my DIS name lol. I usually put a little note inside the package and this time I didn't. I'm glad you like it and received it ok!

I got my Mickey jounal today!!!! from figmentswife I believe. tyvm! can't wait to use it

I'm sorry I haven't been around much--been up at 4, getting home at 7, going to bed by 10. I even went into work today. But the extra hours will pay off!

So everyone has mailed, which is great. And I realized yesterday that I had Bridgette and Becky mailing to each other. Well, it worked out, right?

We just have to wait for mine to arrive & for Jean to report on what she got, and this will be complete. Nice job, everybody. I love these small exchanges.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, we spent the weekend in our condo at the ocean, very relaxing and great weather.

As I mentioned earlier I received my package as I was walking out the door Friday afternoon. I received from Missy, she sent a New York City with Minnie as the statue of Liberty on the front (love it) and a ink pen.

Thanks so much Missy.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, we spent the weekend in our condo at the ocean, very relaxing and great weather.

As I mentioned earlier I received my package as I was walking out the door Friday afternoon. I received from Missy, she sent a New York City with Minnie as the statue of Liberty on the front (love it) and a ink pen.

Thanks so much Missy.

You are very welcome! Enjoy!

My really awesome journal arrived today! It's got Mickey & Goofy on one side, and Donald & Mickey on the other. And the really cool thing is you flip it --it's a reversible journal! Thanks Jamie!

And that completes this exchange. Nice job everybody, you all made hosting this one fun. Sorry it took me so long to get it going.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter