Journal pages in 8x8?

moparop

DIS Veteran
I am wanting to make journals for my boys for our December trip. I have combed through a variety of threads and cannot seem to find journal pages that are already done in 8x8. Has anyone done them before?

Do you have any type of editing software? It's very easy to resize. I think you may be able to do it with Microsoft works too.

Do you have any type of editing software? It's very easy to resize. I think you may be able to do it with Microsoft works too.

I do have PS 6.0. The journal pages I have found are rectangles and I was worried that resizing would totally skew the images. If I am totally wrong on this please let me know! :)

It depends on the image. Try resizing using the aspect ratio and then try not using it. One or the other should work pretty well. I resize pics all the time and I'd guess 99% of the time it works out fine. Good luck to you!

It depends on the image. Try resizing using the aspect ratio and then try not using it. One or the other should work pretty well. I resize pics all the time and I'd guess 99% of the time it works out fine. Good luck to you!

Thanks! I'll give it a shot!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter