Jonas Brothers new song

Discussion in 'Teen Disney' started by nickjonasobsessed, Apr 5, 2013.

1. nickjonasobsessed

nickjonasobsessed Mouseketeer

So, the Jonas Brothers have come out with a new song, Pom Poms. I really like it. The chorus is catchy. Any thoughts or opinions on their new song?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. MickeyisBeast

MickeyisBeast <font color=green>Some people just don't understan

I don't like it, its not catchy, the lyrics aren't anything special... I was just disappointed because they usually produce such amazing songs and this one fell flat. The music video wasn't very good either...

4. ThisIsBrenn

ThisIsBrenn Mouseketeer

It's not my favorite by them, but it's catchy and fun to sing, plus it's new Jonas music! I've waited too long not to like it xD

5. francescaa

francescaa ☾wanderlust☽

I just watched the music video and i was literally laughing the whole time. I expected a much better song.
    Im not a fan of the jonas brothers nor have I ever been but i've always liked the sound of their music but this i i'm not really liking

6. bayla89

bayla89 Huge Geek

It is like, so stupid!!! There are girls in bikinis everywhere!!! And NICK CUT HIS HAIR :o

7. 1DJB1016

1DJB1016 Earning My Ears

Honestly I thought the song was great :)

8. Kristen K

Kristen K Earning My Ears

I wasn't home when it was on TV this morning, but I walked in the door shortly there after. My roommate then went on a tirade about how creepy it was that these guys are older now, but are singing about what would obviously be younger girls.

Was it that bad?:confused3