Jon and Kate non bash post

happygirl

DIS Veteran
I get so sick of reading the hate fest of the other post. Does anyone wanna have a non bash thread?

cant really think of anything to say that would be nonbashing. oh wait, they both seem to have a nice complexion.

So would I! :wave:

I was subscribed to the other thread but then just got sick of all the negativity and bashing and fighting on there.

I hope this thread takes off. :thumbsup2

I have been watching past seasons and I hope they can get back to that kind of relationship with each other and the kids.

I'd subscribe...if the sarcastic people could stick to the bashing thread.

At times....it is unbearable on the other thread. Count me in!

I have nothing against Kate & Jon, I think they love their kids. I hope they can regain the love they once had for each other too.

The kids are absolutely adorable!!

This is a good thread idea because I can't go near the regular thread because some people are overly judgmental of them. They talk about little things like Kate’s hair and it drives me nuts how nit picky people can get.
I think they both really love there kids! :) I really enjoy the show.

Count me in, I love their show!

I think Kate is gorgeous and Jon is a cutie, as well as their kids.

It's not my place to judge anything they are presumed to have done/be doing!

No one but Jon & Kate truly knows what is going on behind their doors! All other assumptions are just that!

I just wish people would leave them alone. Do we have anything better to do with our time than judge these people?:confused:

I really hope they make it. Hubby does too.

Hubby's half Korean like Jon, I'm not (like Kate), hubby is the meeker one, like Jon, I'm the strongly opinionated one (like Kate, like hubby's mom, probably like Jon's mom, the list of similar women continues according to hubby and his other half Korean friends), their 6 and our 1 arrived within a week or two of each other, and DS loves watching them b/c they are a quarter Korean and wear Crocs, just like him. :goodvibes

I would like to be a non-basher too. but after todays photos of Kate spanking one of the kids...there is no hope for her...10 more weeks of US covers for her.....:sad2: She is going to get so raked over the coals for this.....I personally don't have a problem with it...but she is going to be put on a stake for this..:scared: the hypocrisy....

and then the video of John coming home in the morning from an all nighter and going to his "garage" bachelor pad.:confused3

when will these two learn? they are not making too much effort to save their show or their marriage.

now this isn't bashing...I like them...but its just that their bad choices are going to be exploited and you think they would realize that. gosh...can't they afford PR people????;)

I would like to be a non-basher too. but after todays photos of Kate spanking one of the kids...there is no hope for her...10 more weeks of US covers for her.....:sad2:

Jon and Kate aren't going to be on the cover of Us Weekly, for the first time in 7 weeks.

This is a good thread idea because I can't go near the regular thread because some people are overly judgmental of them. They talk about little things like Kate’s hair and it drives me nuts how nit picky people can get.
I think they both really love there kids! :) I really enjoy the show.

The thing that put me over the edge, were the ppl. talking about she didn't look good enough to where the bikini's she was wearing at the beach. arggg, what is wrong with ppl. I just hope they don't have children that they portray that negative attitude towards.

Don't get me wrong, not everything J&K do, do I agree with, but yes I agree the other thread has just turned into a bashing thread.

The thing that put me over the edge, were the ppl. talking about she didn't look good enough to where the bikini's she was wearing at the beach. arggg, what is wrong with ppl. I just hope they don't have children that they portray that negative attitude towards.

that is one thing you'll never hear me comment on ... because Kate looks 10 times better in a bikini than I do! When I saw her in person in March, I did think she looked very thin... I mean, she was skinny, and that was with her wearing a jacket. I thought the bikini body was pretty good, actually.

I just caught the last half of the show when Jon took the boys and 1 of the twins to see the Phillies. I did not hear why they all didn't go. Does anyone know?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter