Joining landry's

Kebby

DIS Veteran
looking at joining landry'slooking so that I can get the 25.00 birthday bonus. My birthday is in March, and we travel at the end of April. Hubby is in April. Can we each apply now and will we receive them in time? Also, do they ship you a gift card or is it online in some way?

You have to use the $25 bonus by the 15th of the month following your birthday. Since your birthday is in March you would have to use your credit by April 15th. Your husband would have his birthday credit to use though - it gets applied yo your account on the 1st day of your birthday month.

You would definitely receive your cards in time - it took less than 2 weeks for us to receive ours. You can also order Landry's McCormick and Schmick's gift cards from Costco - $79.99 for 2 $50 gift cards and save 20%.

I think the Landry's Select club is worth it even if you only use it for priority seating. We walked up to T-Rex on the 4th of July with a party of 6 and were seated in less than 5 minutes.

Took me about six weeks to receive my card. I believe they have discounted Landry gift cards at Sam's Club also.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter