join me in obsessing over BB for FD 2010 since today starts 2009 FD?

this may sound nutty but how do you get a bounce back offer?

You get them when you stay at a WDW resort. There's usually a flyer in the room about bounceback. There are different offers and different dates for bounceback throughout the year.

A bounceback is a special offer for customers who book a return stay at WDW during their current stay. Does that make sense?

With the BB, you do not get discounts on your room rate.

it is a package (with free dining usually)

With the BB, you do not get discounts on your room rate.

it is a package (with free dining usually)

I am at CBR next month with a 30% room discount from a bounceback. They offer % off bouncebacks early in the year. I booked this one in January and have booked % BB many times in the past also. No free dining, but it is usually just DD5 and I so 30% off is a better deal for us.

Yes just call from your in room phone and ask for offer code KIL. You will need your reservation number for your current stay at the time of booking (they can look it up if you don't have it, but easier if you can take it with you)

Cool, and thanks for the info. Kinda neat knowing I'll be booking next years vacation before this one is even over. :cool1:

I still have the flyer somewhere from last BB during Sept. and they offered a % off OKW and not sure but thought another resort was offered too + free dining. Many people were exited over this point last year. I was not because even with that discount it still was too expensive for us.

Does anyone know if there is a BB for Values and if so which dining plan?

I found this on another thread and thought I would share!
Bounceback Info for VALUES! I have info!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...so after seeing all the torment and waiting here on the boards over the past day or two, I just had to find an answer!! ....I still have our card with the phone# from our bounceback offer this past June. I had DH call tonight. He told the CM he had friends coming down next week and staying at a value and he wanted to know what the current bounceback offer was for the values...was it QS or the Regular Dining Plan?

Per the CM tonight...he said it was the Regular Dining plan for the Values. I had DH ask him specifically are you SURE it is the Regular dining plan vs. the Quick Service and he said "It is not the QS, it is the Regular Dining Plan"

ALL THAT BEING SAID:
Anyone who had been on these boards for any amount of time knows that the consistency of the information is not always 100% from CM's. So PLEASE do not hold it against me if for some strange reason you get information otherwise... Hopefully this is good news for some!

I found this on another thread and thought I would share!
Bounceback Info for VALUES! I have info!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ok...so after seeing all the torment and waiting here on the boards over the past day or two, I just had to find an answer!! ....I still have our card with the phone# from our bounceback offer this past June. I had DH call tonight. He told the CM he had friends coming down next week and staying at a value and he wanted to know what the current bounceback offer was for the values...was it QS or the Regular Dining Plan?

Per the CM tonight...he said it was the Regular Dining plan for the Values. I had DH ask him specifically are you SURE it is the Regular dining plan vs. the Quick Service and he said "It is not the QS, it is the Regular Dining Plan"

ALL THAT BEING SAID:
Anyone who had been on these boards for any amount of time knows that the consistency of the information is not always 100% from CM's. So PLEASE do not hold it against me if for some strange reason you get information otherwise... Hopefully this is good news for some!

OH I hope this it true!!!
Thanks for the info :goodvibes
pink

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter