join me in obsessing over BB for FD 2010 since today starts 2009 FD?

Discussion in 'Disney Discount Codes and Rates' started by flea1267, Aug 16, 2009.

1. flea1267

flea1267 DIS Veteran

anyone want to join me in the wait for fellow DISers to post on here what's "hopefully" awaiting them as far as a 2010 Free Dining bounceback offer in their rooms since 2009 Free Dining starts today? :goodvibes

2. Avatar

DIS Sponsor The Walt Disney World Swan and Dolphin is located in the heart of the Walt Disney World Reosrt.

to hide this advert.
  3. disneychick0412

disneychick0412 DIS Veteran

Glad to know I'm not the only one obsessing!! :goodvibes

4. flea1267

flea1267 DIS Veteran

thanks for joining me...got up at 6:15 to let the dog out and checked then had to tell myself that it's not even check-out time yet much less check-in time...LOL

5. ZeroToHero

ZeroToHero DIS Veteran

I'll bite.... I've been waiting as well. I hope someone has a computer!

6. disneyworldmomma

disneyworldmomma planning for years to come.........

I'm here too waiting on the edge of my seat....Surely someone will need a nap or swim soon right?????

7. 2manypets

2manypets DIS Veteran

I'm in... I've been checking the Codes and Rates board more often than usual! Can't wait to hear something.

8. marymal99

marymal99 Disney World here we come!

I'm in too! We will be there Sept 29th 09 at the POP for our third year in a row. Last year we booked the bounceback and I found it to be so much easier than checking every day for a discount.

9. leeann32

leeann32 DIS Veteran

I'm joining in too!:)

10. PrincessTiffany

PrincessTiffany Is there anything better than Free Dining and Fast

I'm ready to hear an update from someone . . .

11. Gr8t Fan

Gr8t Fan DIS Veteran

I'm joining in too! Waiting to hear something, anything, about FD BB for 2010 so we'll be prepared when we check in next week.

12. disneychick0412

I usually book online and make my payments online. When doing bounceback, are you able to make your payments like normal online??? I like being able to pull it up on the Disney website.

13. ncmickeyluvr

ncmickeyluvr <font color=darkorchid>darn. I really like being r

It's just like a normal reservation...just booked with the bounceback code. Everything is online...although my reservation has never shown the dining plan. It's given me nightmares. A CM finally emailed me a copy of my ressie showing the dining plan just to shut me up:rotfl:

I'm also curious to see what the bounceback is. Don't think I'll book it again this year though. DH mentioned last night that we should go in November next year to see the Christmas decorations...I don't care when we go as long as we do!!!

14. pooch

pooch Still feeling special!!

DD and I will be bouncing back from last year's BB which was a BB from the year before! Pop Century 9/26 - 9/30 including my B-day on 9/29!!!

15. TifffanyD

TifffanyD DIS Veteran

Bounceback free dining confirmed. We got the flyer in our room on Friday but when we called yesterday it wasn't open for booking until today. We booked a mod and got the regular DDP. Not sure what they are offering for values. Dates are 8/15-9/30

16. disneychick0412

Did you happen to get a copy of the flier you can post? I'd love to see what it looks like! Thanks!! :goodvibes

17. flea1267

flea1267 DIS Veteran

You win HERO of the day!!! :goodvibes

Thanks so much for confirming for all us fellow DISers!!! I just hope I can get CBR when we check-in on September 24th!!! Ugh...wish you could go ahead and book with a standing reservation - oh well if it's God Will we'll get CBR if not we'll take any of the moderates!!

Thanks again and enjoy the rest of your trip!

18. TifffanyD

TifffanyD DIS Veteran

No scanner... best I can do

Flea - I made a reservation the night before with dining and everything and then just applied the offer code when I called this morning. At the suggestion of the CM

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

19. flea1267

flea1267 DIS Veteran

You ROCK!!! Thank you!!!

20. AJA

AJA DIS Veteran

Thank you for the update!!!

We are bbing this year from our trip last Sept, here's to hoping we have the chance to bb again next year!:worship:

21. donaldtutter

donaldtutter DIS Veteran

Thanks for posting that info!!