John and Kevin's California / Hawaiian (working) Vacation News

Sounds fun! Can't wait to hear about Aulani! Will you do a review of your WoC dinner at Ariel's?

So this is where you are!!!!

Sounds like an awesome adventure.....boy the next few shows will be full of everyone's travel stories - can't wait.

I am SO envious that you saw the Mary Blair exhibit!! I am a HUGE fan of her work. I wish I lived closer to DLR so I could visit more often!

Have a great trip and make sure to let us know of all the great details!

How wonderful...have a great time.....I guess that's why I got an out of office reply when I sent you two and email.

Can't wait to hear all about your adventures....

Sounds super fun & spontaneous - that's one of the few perks of DL, it's much easier to be spontaneous here. :thumbsup2

We just did AG for WoC this past Sunday to catch the 4th of July pre-show and also spent quite a bit of time in the Gallery - it's a great place to cool down and soak in the atmosphere. I *love* her artwork!

Have a safe trip and I hope you have a great time in Hawaii!! Can't wait to hear about it all on the show. :goodvibes

What Chrysty said! :flower:

Oh I am jealous! Hope you have fun on the working vacation and cannot wait for your updates!:thumbsup2

Hi Folk,

8:00am here in southern California.

We thought we might get away from the Florida heat and humidity.

Wrong. We've been accused of bringing it with us.

Yup...it's hot and sticky.:sad2:

We are going to explore LA and maybe a beach today. Even considering a day trip to Catalina. Who knows?

Loved the Mary Blair exhibit. It's only a temporary exhibit and will change next month.....but if you are a fan of her work....it's wonderful to see a large group of it all together. We are going back into the park tomorrow and might go back again.

The Little Mermaid ride is CLASSIC, old school Disney Imagineering. Just a great Disney dark ride. With the continous loading, the line moves very fast.

This is the Disney quality I fell in love with. I don't want to oversell this. It's not Soarin....but it doesn't need to be. It's wonderful on it's own.

The ride is located in the building that used to house the movie (that no one wanted to see) about immigration to California.

This is much better use of the space.

What can I say about World of Color that hasn't been said?

It's spectacular.

Well....off to find breakfast and explore.

More later.

:thumbsup2

Just a warning: John still has the used pineapple dole whip cup that Bob brought to the podcast.

So John, you're telling us that everyone who books a trip to Aulani is gonna get lei'd. Got it. ;)

:rotfl:

I am so jealous. Must be such a hard part of the job. ;) Can't wait to hear about next year's ABD trips. Fingers crossed I can do the Backstage Magic tour with my Dreams Friends.

Kim

Went to Farmers Market today. Truly one of our. favorite places in LA. Always have a great time.

Most of you might not get this reference,,,, but to my Wednesday night chat buddies.

I found the store that sells the outrageously expensive sunglasses and let's just say that I've adopted a pair.

Thanks Visa!!!!

What a cool "job" to have to do!

Very jealous. And so anxious to hear all about Aulani!!!!

It probably won't be until 2013 at the very earliest that we will get there. Maybe 2014. But we WILL get there!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter