Johanna and Dustin's SBP adventure! 6/23/08 No more swag at SBP

It'll be sooo great without the kids, hate to say it!!!!!!

Never feel bad wanting some special time to yourself! I've been a single mom for the last 11 years, and I loved it soooooooo much when my boys would go to their dad's for a few weeks in the summer. I love them to death, but geeze-louise, did I need a break!!

You have a wonderful Disneymoon, and bring them back lots of surprises!! ;)

Never feel bad wanting some special time to yourself! I've been a single mom for the last 11 years, and I loved it soooooooo much when my boys would go to their dad's for a few weeks in the summer. I love them to death, but geeze-louise, did I need a break!!

You have a wonderful Disneymoon, and bring them back lots of surprises!! ;)

Thank you for the kind words! You have fun too!

Hey, Jo! Just wanted to resurrect your wonderful PJ to wish you luck on all your planning. I can't believe how close it is. You must be so excited! :banana: :bride: princess:

Well, done with the wedding and haven't been on here in ages.... maybe a TR should be started?:goodvibes

I just have to say I will do some vendor reviews because Disney was AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :thumbsup2

Hi Johanna,

I just wanted to tell you that you were a stunning bride!!!! :flower3:

I am glad you had a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!

Eric's Grammy

Hi Johanna,

I just wanted to tell you that you were a stunning bride!!!! :flower3:

I am glad you had a wonderful wedding and honeymoon!

Eric's Grammy

You're the sweetest! I hope to see you in January on your trip... we will be there the same time as you guys! Looking forward to giving tons of kisses to that grandson of yours! Love him! Thanks for saying hi! :cutie:

Jo,

Please start your TR!!! Dying to see more pics of you and Dustin (and the kids)! :goodvibes

hi have you started at tr i am planning a SBP escape wedding and would love to see yours

Hey Jo - sorry I haven't responded to your texts, I've been working some crrrrazzzzy hours and by the time I leave the cell-signal-black-hole, it's super late.

Been hanging in there - you? :)

Hey Jo - sorry I haven't responded to your texts, I've been working some crrrrazzzzy hours and by the time I leave the cell-signal-black-hole, it's super late.

Been hanging in there - you? :)

The same! Glad to hear back from you and that you're doing well! :goodvibes

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter