JOEYMOM update. FOUND IT!!!!

joeymom

Earning My Ears
Oh my goodness.....thank you so much for the pixie dust!!! IT WORKED!!! I found the birth certificate. WE CAN GO!!! I'm so excited and so thankful for all the continued encouragement from you guys.....what a great group of people. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

YAY! :cool1: :banana: :woohoo: :yay: :dance3: :worship: :jumping1:

See, pixie dust really does work! I'm so happy for you and your family. I totally feel your pain with home construction with a 2 yo. We gutted our kitchen when ds8 was 2.5. What a nightmare! Life is completely turned upside down so bad that you don't understand til you live through it!:upsidedow

I'll be glad to tell ds12 the good news. He was almost crying when I mentioned it and he's not even involved. :laughing:

Now go enjoy that cruise and do a few more cheers with your girls!!:hug: :cheer2:

Have a blast!!:goodvibes :sail: :wave:

Good for you! I am glad you found it. Where was it?

I have a fireproof safe that holds hanging file folders. Birth certificates for each family member are in the safe in each family member's folder. Passports are in the passports folder.

Who besides me took a moment yesterday to look wherever you keep birth certificates and passports to make sure they are all where they are supposed to be?

Good for you! I am glad you found it. Where was it?

I have a fireproof safe that holds hanging file folders. Birth certificates for each family member are in the safe in each family member's folder. Passports are in the passports folder.

Who besides me took a moment yesterday to look wherever you keep birth certificates and passports to make sure they are all where they are supposed to be?
I keep mine in the same place but I knew I pulled out their passports for some reason the other day- oh yeah to do the online thing on the website and YES, I did go yesterday and make sure they are still there! I totally did. This just totally freaked me out yesterday.

I'm so glad the BC was found! :banana: :banana:

Oh my goodness.....thank you so much for the pixie dust!!! IT WORKED!!! I found the birth certificate. WE CAN GO!!! I'm so excited and so thankful for all the continued encouragement from you guys.....what a great group of people. Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!!

Im soooo happy..
I was thinking about this situation all night,
thank God for help...enjoy..:yay: :woohoo: :cool1:

GREAT!!:banana: :banana: I thought about you this morning when I got up and wondered if you had ever found it (I read your post last night) I can just imagine what a sickening feeling that must be. I know its a little "out there" but I have had multiple dreams where I went to get on the cruise ship only to discover my passports were still here at home :scared1: lol. Maybe I like cruising just a little tooooo much???

Hope you have a great time on your trip!!!:cheer2:

Lisa

It was in my laundry room....I know...makes no sense. It wasn't supposed to be there! I only slept 3 hours last night...and had some crazy dreams about this, too! Boy, I'm glad this is over. This morning, I made everyone leave the house so I could keep looking (and cry hysterically) by myself...now I think I"ll go take a nap! lol thanks again to everyone!

Laundry room? Yeah, would not have thought to look in there. :) So glad that you found it!!! Hope that you get a nap today so you won't be too worn out to enjoy tomorrow. It is going to be a very long day.

OMG, I wanted to cry for you this morning when I read your post:guilty: ! So glad you found it. Better have a few copies stashed away for next cruise. (Trust me, there WILL be a next cruise once you get off this one!):) Have fun!

I am very very happy for you ...
Had to think about it whole day today...

Enjoy your cruise.......

I'm very happy to hear this!!! :)

You found it in the laundry room??

Well --
Lots of water in the laundry room !
You do take a bit of a "soaping" with Disney pricing!
People often feel "drainned" getting ready to cruise
Once on board, you will "steam" off !

--so that *kind-of* makes sense!! :lmao:

;)

I hope yall have a great, great time!!! :)

WOO HOO!!!! OMG, we were stressing all night for you. I told my husband and he was so worried too! It made me go check that we had our passports and we don't leave until May!

Go go go -- have a TERRIFIC time!!!!!!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

OMG!!!!! I seriously could NOT sleep last night for you. Where did you find it? In your laundry room!!!? Did you have it in your hands at some point, go and do laundry and not realize you put it down? Anyhow, I am sure you started to cry when you found it. What a relief!:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2 :cool1: :cool1: :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

Glad you found it. It must have been awful feeling.

It reminded me of the time my SIL was meeting us in Florida at WDW with her DH, DS and DD. (and my MIL too!) They are in the UK, so had to fly internationally to get there. They turned up at the airport with all the kids and the passports. Went through ticketing, passport control. Got to the boarding gate and were refused boarding. The kids passports had expired as they were only for 5 years and not 10 like an adult's passport. OMG, the stress of that one. SIL and MIL continued on to FL and BIL and the kids stayed in the UK for a couple of extra days until they could get emergency passports issued. SIL was mortified!

It all worked out in the end, but OMG - we all learnt a big lesson there.

So relieved for you! I KNOW you will now have a magical time. :dance3: :cheer2: :banana: :yay: :banana: :dance3: :cheer2: :yay:

Just think, because of what you went through, so many of us went and double checked our own documentation. You have totally saved someone else from this (not the way you intended, but nonetheless, you are a life saver).

Smooth sailing ahead for you my friend. :grouphug:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter