Joe and Jennifer's DCL Vow Renewal PJ/TR~ CEREMONY FINALLY!!!

My dress is in!!! WOW they said it wouldn't be in until the end of June. So now what do i do with it for the next 18 months??? :lmao: Dh doesn't know i bought it yet. :rolleyes1

I've spent a little bit of time looking at dresses, (ok a LOT of time ;) ) but haven't been to a shop yet. I have no problems buying the dress on ebay or some place online, but i'd like to atleast try a few on first before I make a decision.

Here are a few that I really like.

not to sure about this one anymore, i don't think the top will look good on me, as i have no top. :sad2:
58ebc5de-3fe5-4f2e-9772-a55f696c0963.normal.jpg

so...you KNOW my vote is for this one..trust me..you don't need to "fill this out" I actually have too much so it doesn't lay nice like it does on smaller girls..it also has bone to give it shape!!

Hahaha..I just read the entire thread and saw you got your dress...

oh well..

ps..you have a TOP!

:lmao: It's funny how i so wasn't sure about that dress because of teh top, yet the dress I DID get has the exact same kind of top!
dress008.jpg

I promise to take new pics WITH A SMILE as soon as i can. Yeah, and maybe some makeup. ;)

Ok, where's the best place to buy a butt pusher-uper and pooch pusher-iny-er??

ps..you have a TOP!

:rotfl2: Did I mention the bra in the store she had me try on was a 34B!!! And it was on the tightest setting!!

2 yrs ago when i was pg/bf'ing joey, i was a 44DD!!! ***H to my ****s?!?!?!
:lmao:

That's great!! I'm glad your dress came in early....Tim's stimulus check came in just a couple mins ago lol and he handed it right to me haha!!!!!

I;m so conflicted right now! I'm all set to book and pay for the cruise. but part of me wants to use my Disney Visa card for it, because that will give me lots of points, plus you get shipboard credit using your visa card. But i don't have that much room on the card, so i'd have to make a payment, no big deal, but wait for that to post, then book the cruise and pay for it, too much hassle! (come on, this is 2008! The payment is posted and applied right away, it's not like i have to wait a week or something.)

ARHG!! I just want to do it now!!!

Next question......do I sneak the dress is, or let dh see it?? It's no big deal that i bought it, but should he not see this dress like he didn't see the wedding dress, or is it not much of a big deal this time???

Next question......do I sneak the dress is, or let dh see it?? It's no big deal that i bought it, but should he not see this dress like he didn't see the wedding dress, or is it not much of a big deal this time???

I say if you want him to see the dress & he wants to see it why not? :confused3

I agree with Indy... if the two of you don't mind, then go for it. But if either of you don't want to, then don't.

I'd say go for the points. You can use them on your cruise!

I agree with Indy... if the two of you don't mind, then go for it. But if either of you don't want to, then don't.

I'd say go for the points. You can use them on your cruise!

I don't think you have to use your card for the entire cost of the cruise to get the points do you ? Check on the other DCL VR thread, I know a couple of the girls over there had talked about it a while back. I am at work, so I can't search on here much during the day. I always try to get the most bang for my buck, so I would personally charge at least part of it for the points and extra shipboard credits !

How exciting to have your dress in...i'd be trying it on all the time!

Okay...really don't want to start a flame war here but I can't help but comment on what you said above..about your little boys being sick because of non-vaxing parents?..not sure if that was a joke or not...hard to read tone on the internet. Anyway...if you did vax your son and believe in vaccines than how could a non-vaxed child get your child sick...he should be immune..right? Obviously..I'm a non-vaxing parent and strongly know the Truth about vaccines and how mislead most parents are....hate to say it but your poor son is more than likely sick and with allergies Because of the vaccines that weakend his immune system :(

you're right, i don't want to get into a flame war here. My son is vaccinated because i've done my research and feel that it is best for my family. Your child isn't vaccinated because hopefully you've done your research and feel it's best for you. Fine, your decision. I'm not getting into a vax/non-vax debate here.

Oh, the vow renewal sounds so sweet! I love the fact that your DD and DS are going to be attendants!! I can't wait until I can say it's going to be my 10 year vow renewal!!

Oh, I love the first dress out of the three you posted. I like all three, but the first one is super cute. I wanted to do it for my wedding, but it just didn't seem right for me; I wanted a princess poofy dress! But I like the dress sooo much. I think it's perfect for a vow renewal. I may have to buy it anyway, lol ... No matter what you will wear you will be gorgeous.

Congrats and cant wait to hear about trip detail! Your planning looks great already!!

Dude ... I seriously need to make it a practice of reading the whole thread before I post lol. I saw a pic of someone in a dress I'm assuming it's you and I do like what you chose. I just get so excited when I see something I have to post right away .... sorry! Lol.

you are so tiny Jennifer... I wished I looked like you now and I dont have kids... you lucky littlew thing,...lol

you are so tiny Jennifer... I wished I looked like you now and I dont have kids... you lucky littlew thing,...lol

What are you talking about?? You're GORGEOUS!!! Seriously!! You've got beautiful coloring, and your hair! I love it!

Please, I have no chest, am as pale as Casper the friendly ghost, my hair is angel hair thin and OHHH so straight, and even after having 2 children, my hip bones still stick out like a 12 yr old. Oh man, and my CHEEK BONES!! Hello, Chip and Dale's long lost sister here! ;) It runs in the family

This is my sister and I at her wedding last summer, and my brother too.
Wedding019.jpg

Wedding020.jpg

What are you talking about?? You're GORGEOUS!!! Seriously!! You've got beautiful coloring, and your hair! I love it!

Please, I have no chest, am as pale as Casper the friendly ghost, my hair is angel hair thin and OHHH so straight, and even after having 2 children, my hip bones still stick out like a 12 yr old. Oh man, and my CHEEK BONES!! Hello, Chip and Dale's long lost sister here! ;) It runs in the family

This is my sister and I at her wedding last summer, and my brother too.
Wedding019.jpg

Wedding020.jpg

OMG, you are funny :lmao: and WAY too hard on yourself! You don't look like Casper or Chip & Dale's Sister!! You are gorgeous too! I can relate to the no chest thing. I don't normally wear "real" bras, just the "Limited Too" type, :rotfl: so I've never really known my true size until I went to a bra shop to get fitted for a strapless bra for my wedding gown, I'm a size 30 AA!! :scared1: Who knew that was a size! And forget it, you can't find it in stores!

I second that!!

perhaps I need to start having kids?? does the body good?? :goodvibes

When you have kids, you don't have any time to eat! HA! :rotfl:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter