Jodi Arias Trial Part 8 EXTREME CRUELTY: PROVEN

Penalty phase...what will the jury decide? (1 day poll!)

• Death

• Life (judge will sentence within 60 days, LWOP or Parole in 25 years)

• No unanimous decision...new penalty phase jury will be empaneled.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Me to. As quickly as it went today, I'm hoping the jury is just as quick. And I hope they come back with the correct verdict.

It's scary to think 5 of those jurors did not find felony murder. No telling what they're thinking at times.
Yep, me too!

I offer a summary for those who missed Wormi's closing.

"Your Honor, Ladies and Gentlemen of the jury................Uhhhhhhhh.........

I got nothin'. Thank you."

On my baby board there are women who are doing the castor oil deal. All it's making them do is have some turbulent pooping episodes. NO THANKS! :scared:
Good times, good times. :laughing: Oh boy, what we women go through. Worth every minute in the end. princess:

I can see why they would want to do it, but man. I don't want to be strapped to the toilet!

Ok ... I think the jury has been deliberating long enough ... What could be the hold up? ... It's pretty obvious to me what the verdict should be ... I'll give them 15 more minutes ;) ...

To me it was like he brought a kiddy pool in the courtroom got in and flailed around, that is what it felt like anyway.

I'm glad I don't have to worry about cooking dinner tonight. This is going longer than I thought it would.

On my baby board there are women who are doing the castor oil deal. All it's making them do is have some turbulent pooping episodes. NO THANKS! :scared:

:scared: They didnt tell me that!!! :lmao: I thought it just made you go into labor!!:rotfl:

Makes me so glad I had 2 scheduled c-sections.

I'm with you on that!! I was scheduled with Lauren. Lindsey was my late baby and I ended up with a csection with her and I was scheduled with Michael. The two that were scheduled were much easier!!:thumbsup2

Good times, good times. :laughing: Oh boy, what we women go through. Worth every minute in the end. princess:

:lmao:

:rotfl2::rotfl2::rotfl2::wave2:

@chriswnews: #JodiArias def team arrives back at courtroom 5C. No word on a verdict but another sign that lunch is officially over. #TravisAlexander

@chriswnews: Now Juan Martinez has returned to the courtroom. Again, no word of a verdict in the #JodiArias aggravation phase. Lunch is over. Waiting

Pretty much!
Ok ... I think the jury has been deliberating long enough ... What could be the hold up? ... It's pretty obvious to me what the verdict should be ... I'll give them 15 more minutes ;) ...
And thennnnn...you're going in? :laughing:

BTW, I'm going to wait to do the poll. If they come back today and decide that extreme cruelty was proven, then I'll do the poll: death, LWOP, or Life with parole in 25 years. If they come back with extreme cruelty NOT proven, then I'll do the poll with LWOP or Life with parole in 25 years.

I'm guessing that if they come back with a verdict today, that it will be PROVEN. Because at least some of them have to feel strongly about there being extreme cruelty, and I don't think they could quickly "give in" to NOT proven.

If they don't come up with a unanimous verdict either way, then they get a NEW JURY just for this phase, is how I understand it. And how long does THAT take, to empanel a new jury, go through this phase again??? Oh please, jury, don't put everyone through that.

:wave2: Checking in to follow along and increase my bandwidth footprint. :lmao: Thanks Mare.
Thanks for starting our new waste of bandwidth thread ;)We ALL need tags stating we are the Notorious Bandwidth Wasters! NBW that's us! :rotfl:
::yes::
Happy to be a member of the NBW nation.:cool1:

I have appreciated these threads and the hard work that's gone into following every minute of testimony and beyond. It takes a great deal of time, which I did not always have.:hourglass And besides, who doesn't love a thread with a baby watch?!:cutie:

Pigletgirl, I just want to join the others in hoping that baby Charlotte arrives quickly and easily real soon!:cloud9: Not sure caster oil will help her arrive any faster though.:scared::crazy2:

JM was just masterful today in all facets. I expect a verdict pretty quickly.
The two minute pause was brilliant! My DD walked in just as that was happening. She hasn't followed the trial , but she immediately recognized how powerful that point was without Juan saying a word. I expect a quick verdict as well.

Worth every minute until you question what you were thinking as soon as they enter their teens years! Seriously thinking I should claim insanity so I can have a vacation to a padded room while my child grows out of her attitude! But Piglet, it's going to be amazing. Every day you'll get so excited over the smallest of things and want to shout it to the world.

I have a friend who's son is going to be 6. When he was born and every month until 1 and then on every birthday after, the kid was dressed in his dads suit and you can see the progression of how much he's growing. On Pinterest I've seen a few of the age progression pics, either next to a favorite stuffed animal, or in a laundry basket or in the wedding dress. Don't let these days pass you by-because they go quick!

To me it was like he brought a kiddy pool in the courtroom got in and flailed around, that is what it felt like anyway.
:lmao::rotfl2::rotfl:

If they don't come up with a unanimous verdict either way, then they get a NEW JURY just for this phase, is how I understand it. And how long does THAT take, to empanel a new jury, go through this phase again??? Oh please, jury, don't put everyone through that.
Especially, TA's family, they have suffered enough. This needs to move on to the next phase including a sentence that will allow JA very limited access to communicate with the outside world. She will just continue to taunt them. She seriously does not have the "gene" for remorse and thinks everyone is really interested in hearing from her.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter