Jodi Arias Trial Part 8 EXTREME CRUELTY: PROVEN

Penalty phase...what will the jury decide? (1 day poll!)

• Death

• Life (judge will sentence within 60 days, LWOP or Parole in 25 years)

• No unanimous decision...new penalty phase jury will be empaneled.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Thought I lost you guys.....I was still looking for 7 (and it was way down low on the page).

Thanks Mare for starting "lucky 8"

MJ

@BethKaras: It's still the lunch hour in Phoenix but all the jurors are in their room--probably having a working lunch. #jodiarias

Mom wanted to drive me to L&D. She thinks by the power of positive thinking that will jump start my labor.:upsidedow

:lmao: I can remember my grandmother telling my mom to drink castor oil or something like that. :rotfl2: She said it would start labor. I thought about it when I was over due but I couldn't make myself do it. :lmao:

I can't believe we are already in verdict watch. :upsidedow I had to run to the store and when I got back it was over. I hope we hear something soon!

Praying for the Alexander's!!

I was thinking about that the other day. Certain things in that area can most likely be hard to win. Depending on what the whole case is about. I wonder what made him want to do that defense.

Usually there's more money involved in defense.

Huh? Vinnie just said they adjusted the verdict clock to 25 minutes because they just heard that they've only been deliberating for that long. I guess maybe they took lunch afterall. :confused3

HLN has adjusted The All Important Verdict Clock. They got word that the jury has been deliberating 28 minutes, so they took time out for lunch.

:lmao: I can remember my grandmother telling my mom to drink castor oil or something like that. :rotfl2: She said it would start labor. I thought about it when I was over due but I couldn't make myself do it. :lmao:

I can't believe we are already in verdict watch. :upsidedow I had to run to the store and when I got back it was over. I hope we hear something soon!

Praying for the Alexander's!!
On my baby board there are women who are doing the castor oil deal. All it's making them do is have some turbulent pooping episodes. NO THANKS! :scared:

Huh? Vinnie just said they adjusted the verdict clock to 25 minutes because they just heard that they've only been deliberating for that long. I guess maybe they took lunch afterall. :confused3

I thought I heard the judge say "lunch" (paraphrasing lol) before the break?

I thought I heard the judge say "lunch" (paraphrasing lol) before the break?

I dunno ... I was going by the HLN clock thingy and they went to break with it at over an hour and came back with it at 25 minutes. I was like WTH? :rotfl: I thought I had entered an alternate reality. :laughing:

On my baby board there are women who are doing the castor oil deal. All it's making them do is have some turbulent pooping episodes. NO THANKS! :scared:

That's what it does. Sometimes, that stimulates contractions (due to how close the bowel is to the uterus).
It is associated with meconium stained fluid (course, post dates is ALSO associated with meconium stained fluid).
In the old days, we used to give triple H enemas on admit (high, hot, heck of a lot) and it stimulated labor.....

That's what it does. Sometimes, that stimulates contractions (due to how close the bowel is to the uterus).
It is associated with meconium stained fluid (course, post dates is ALSO associated with meconium stained fluid).
In the old days, we used to give triple H enemas on admit (high, hot, heck of a lot) and it stimulated labor.....

Makes me so glad I had 2 scheduled c-sections.

JM was just masterful today in all facets. I expect a verdict pretty quickly.

Me to. As quickly as it went today, I'm hoping the jury is just as quick. And I hope they come back with the correct verdict.

It's scary to think 5 of those jurors did not find felony murder. No telling what they're thinking at times.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter