Jodi Arias Trial Part 6, starting with JM Rebuttal April 16

WildAboutTrial ‏@WildAboutTrial
Jurors still very engaged and taking notes. #JodiArias still concentrating on her writing/drawing. Looks like she is transcribing something
Wasn't she learning Spanish in jail? Maybe she's transcribing her Manifesto into Spanish. :p
That's what I think! Do you remember how many Q's the jury had for the prosecution witnesses on JM's first time around? I wasn't typing them up then and I can't recall.
Oh, you need to go back to the beginning of the trial LAST WINTER and re-watch it all and get all the jury questions. :surfweb: We'll wait.

Thanks for sharing.

It's a DP case, so it makes sense that the judge will be cautious. I don't know if the DT will request a surrebuttal. Is there anyone to rehab prior testimony? I don't think so, but you never know

They don't have anyone with credibility. Besides AL don't want any more smack downs from Juan. And AL may say the wrong thing against JD, which would not be a good thing, since JD was her supervisor.

Oh the horror of being stuck at WDW for one more day.

"Sorry honey, we need to go back to WDW. Our flight has been cancelled today."

True.

WDW wouldn't be a horror, but there are plenty of places that would be. And if you are a business traveler, not so good either.

Wasn't she learning Spanish in jail? Maybe she's transcribing her Manifesto into Spanish. :pOh, you need to go back to the beginning of the trial LAST WINTER and re-watch it all and get all the jury questions. :surfweb: We'll wait.

:rotfl2:

Breath Mare, Breath... Don't you think this jury would buy anything that woman would have to say? I don't think she would call her back. And we still don't have any idea what happened with her behind closed doors. Really who would the DT call back with any credibility. It's ok. Remember, if Juan looks worried you can worry. If he is good , don't sweat it....:flower3:
LOL I'm not worried about a thing. They can call back all their witnesses if they want. But the very idea of Violet coming back and having to listen to her again, or Nurmi/Willie getting another go around with anyone in this never ending circus of a trial is pretty aggravating at this point. Just reporting what HLN said tho!

LOL I'm not worried about a thing. They can call back all their witnesses if they want. But the very idea of Violet coming back and having to listen to her again, or Nurmi/Willie getting another go around with anyone in this never ending circus of a trial is pretty aggravating at this point. Just reporting what HLN said tho!

Put up a pic and um throw some darts.....:rotfl2:

Borderline Personality Disorder :thumbsup2
::yes:: She's very much like someone I know with BPD.

I love that this woman (she needs a nickname) did an intelligence test because she thought Jodi wasn't very bright. She didn't actually put it like that...but I did. :) That must've really pissed off Miss Einstein.

I really, really like you all ... but I ain't doing that! :crazy2: :rotfl: :laughing:

HLN said earlier that Jodi got something like 220 questions, Sammy 156 and Violet 120 or so. I'll find the exact numbers. Anything before Jodi- I have no clue as I didn't watch.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter