Jodi Arias Murder Trial

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just tuned in...had to deal with real life! Where are you watching. Abc is covering the ship in the live video.

I did not follow this case. Only herd bits and pieces and then the end of it all. But reading that Chuck took a ins policy on himself and the boys, was that after his wife went missing? If so was that policy to be rendered to his brother that just committed suicide?
I don't know the details of the insurance policy. Just what's in the article, and I only breezed through it.

Gus Searcy is on JVM, but I came in 10 - 15 minutes late. But geez, I wish they'd ask him the questions I want asked! So Jodi calls him about 12 hours (4 AM) after the murder, all hysterical, and tells him that Travis is dead. She calls HIM? She also had spent a couple of days at his place previously when she and Travis had been fighting. He claims he's just her mentor, no other non-platonic relationship. I don't believe that...Gus and Jodi are just too skanky to be put together and not have sex IMHO. So anyway, she calls Searcy 12 hours after the murder, and Searcy asks her questions like "Do you need a ride?" :confused3 Why wasn't he asking where she was, who told her, how did he die, etc, and if she didn't give satisfactory answers, call the police! He claims that he didn't know Travis well (even tho they were with the same co), so apparently didn't think much of it. But what killed me about the JVM interview was why she didn't press him on exactly what transpired on that phone call...how long did it last, exactly what questions he did ask, when did he talk to Jodi again. I mean, she called him FIRST, and it seems, ONLY him...they were that close. He didn't follow up with her?

This is one crazy case. I had to change JVM again...the guest commentators were saying how sexually abused Jodi was by Travis. Yeah, we heard...on the tape. :rolleyes:

For anyone who followed Casey Anthony, Jose Baez, defense attorney/moron, is going to be on Dr Phil tomorrow talking about CA. I always record Dr Phil, but most likely will keep this one around without watching and then delete it. Still have the Lifetime movie based on Jeff Ashton's book on my DVR...can't bring myself to relive the "not guilty" verdict. :crazy2:

Mar, did we already know that about JA calling Gus? It's the first I heard of it. Holy crap, JA tells Gus that Travis is dead and Gus wants to know if she needs a ride?????? He states he didn't think much about it!!!! He is a MORON! We already know JA is a moron but now she tells Gus this information and NO ONE thinks the police should be involved????? That's just so bizarre!

I will pass on Doc Phil tomorrow!

Why is Baez talking to Dr. Phil about that twit??
I thought they broke all ties to each other????

He needs a fix of media attention I guess.

About Mr. Searcy that dirt bag......... I think like Mare, him and Jodie had something going on besides a mentoring relationship.
She would do ANYTHING with anybody to help herself.........

Men like her, she provides ANY service requested as we have all seen........
But don't mess with her because we all know what the outcome can be.

How do you murder someone and the next day go to another mans house and have sex. I hope this guy gets called to the stand.

How do you murder someone and the next day go to another mans house and have sex. I hope this guy gets called to the stand.

Ryan Burns was one of the first witnesses called for prosecution.
I think he needs to be called back again for a refresher after her "story".

Ryan Burns was one of the first witnesses called for prosecution.
I think he needs to be called back again for a refresher after her "story".

Yes, I agree.
And as I recall I do not think he wanted to have sex with JA. I think it was something about his religious beliefs. BUT what he did say was that he thought she was pretty stronger and aggressive. Ya, they need to call him back. Esp so the Jury can be reminded that JA told Ryan that the cuts on her hand were from a broken glass at Margaritaville where she was working. :headache:

Reading on In Sessions on FB, it looks like that there will be no court today, Friday and no court Monday due to the holiday. :(

I think the more damning evidence is Jodi's 2nd video taped interview/interrogation with Det Flores, the detailed ninja story, how she can lie in detail and juxtapose that story with her testimony. That and having a .25 readily available for protection. :rolleyes:

Course, I also think some of the other evidence completely blows the stalker theory put forth by Mimi's testimony and the 911 call. That's obviously not true at all and I wonder how the jury views Travis having put forth that story to his friends considering he was still enjoying Jodi to what appears to be his last day.

I'm anxious to hear how Jodi explains why she had that .25.

I have a question, I don't know if this was asked of the girl they can no longer reach . Did she say that her and Travis ever had sex? The other girl said they never had a sexual relationship. If the answer is no to either of them, does that make Jodi is first one?

I have a question, I don't know if this was asked of the girl they can no longer reach . Did she say that her and Travis ever had sex? The other girl said they never had a sexual relationship. If the answer is no to either of them, does that make Jodi is first one?

Wouldn't that depend on what they (as in any of them, whoever they are) considered sex to be?

Travis said he always used Vaseline before Jodi and KY. :confused3

I'm trying to keep in mind this is family board when I answer.

I think Jodi had stalkerish behaviors, as in she was always going after him, wouldn't stop calling him, looking at his stuff, and eventually slashing tires. I don't think most things would necessarily be anything legally valid, except the tire slashing. I also think that she had threatened him with telling people about THEIR activities together at some point (and I think she finally went for the documentation of it with that tape to use against him) and that's why he felt that he couldn't or wouldn't call the police. JMHO. I also think that "stalking" is a matter of interpretation. He may have felt he was "stalking" him as in being annoying (which I think is what his big issues were with her) but not that she was so obsessed she'd kill him. So while he may have gotten annoyed with her along the way for her behavior, she was putting out what he wanted, when he wanted it.

Jodi reminds me of a scene I saw at a zoo. Female lion kept crawling under the male lion, who seemed totally disinterested, and finally gave him. It was quite interesting, and boy, were those two loud! ;) I'm not saying that Travis wasn't interested in the sex and gave into the sex...I think Travis wasn't interested in a real relationship with her, but she did keep offering up what he did want. And honestly, he was a 30 yr old man who was supposed to be staying a virgin, was involved in the Mormon church and behaved openly Mormon, but had this person who was ready, willing and able, and was open to EVERYTHING. So she may have been annoying and getting into his emails and whatever else, and they fought about it, but hey, he wanted sex, she handed it over. :confused3 Certainly, no doubt about it, they had a dysfunctional relationship.

Do we know when the tire slashing incidents were? Maybe she talked her way out of that with him, but his friends felt convinced it was her.

I know someone who I think is creepy...just creepy...and I didn't like the way he LOOKED at my kids, and I know his mother was sexually molested and therefore maybe he had been. If I found out he sexually molested someone, I would not be surprised. But there was nothing I could call the police about.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter