jibbets for crocs or disney crocs?

eyenjeff

PROUD DVC OWNER!!
I have been looking into the little pins for the crocs and want to know if anyone has purchased these and are they easy to install and do they affect the comfort of the croc? Also has anyone purchased the disney crocs, which idea is better in your opinion? Purchasing the disney crocs or decorating ones you already have? Thanks for all the help! :tink:

we have both the disney crocs and regular witrh the jibbits in them. I like the ones with the jibbits in they have a website to get them. www.jibbitz.com. They also sell them at milagers. which I know we have in WI. THey are about $3.00 per disney jibbitz. We actually got our little ones off brand shoes then the jibbitz, you just have to try them out because some of the off brand ones arent as comfortable.
Carrie

Does anyone know if jibbitz will work with the off brand shoes from Payless? If not, then what off brand shoe will work? I just hate spending almost $30 on shoes for a 4 and 2 year old. (Well, I don't mind as much as my DH does.)

Thanks

We have both here. DS(2) has Disney ones...but now that DS(6) got jibbitz he wants them and they don't fit in the Disney ones. I may have to cave and buy him another pair. You don't have to spend $30 though. I only spent like $16 on my boys. Look at the msn home page bottom part under advertisments. Lots of times they have discounts to Shoebuy.com. I wait for the $10 off discount they have often. When they have it, I order in differnetnt transcations to get the discount multiple times!!! I would never pay $30 for crocs...but under $20 you can't go wrong!:thumbsup2

they actually fit in most of the shoes with the round holes, I bought my kids theirs at farm and fleet for about $5.00 a pair.

I ordered crocs today at Shoebuy for 17.98 total. There is a iwon code floating around that is a link for $10 off and then new members get additional 10% off. I got the basic cayman. The disney ones were $26 (i think). They ship same day too. A great deal for your money

We bought the Disney ones at the shop where we bought the Crocs.

The Crocs were £20.00 and the Jibbets were £10.00:eek:

I ordered crocs today at Shoebuy for 17.98 total. There is a iwon code floating around that is a link for $10 off and then new members get additional 10% off. I got the basic cayman. The disney ones were $26 (i think). They ship same day too. A great deal for your money

Hey goofygoobers! Its me from home! 2 more days! Did you get your crocs yet?

I got my Disney crocs from Frogdog.com. I found a code and paid $26 with tax and shipping. I love my disney crocs but the jibbetz don't fit so, I now have a regular pair so I can get me some jibbetz!

I'd go with the Disney Crocs. Jibbitz break like crazy (especially the intricate Disney ones with ears and arms and such that bend and break almost instantly). We've probably gone through 100 Jibbitz in this house. :sad2:

The owner of Jibbitz was just on Oprah yesterday. Her and her husband sold the business (but were retained to run it) to Crocs for $20 MILLION dolllars!

If they break easily and are replaced often, then I can see why they are making so much money!

What does anyone think about ordering Disney crocs and then order the straps from Jibbits to decorate them further? Best of both worlds?

You can try to put the jibbitz in one of the mickey croc ears or use a rubber washer to hold them in the mickey crocs as well -- both great tips from these boards. I agree that the jibbitz can get thrashed and lose ears and arms, etc. I am trying the rubber bracelets w/holes in them to put the jibbitz in -- hopefully they won't get lost or thrashed so easily...and they are easier to see! You can get the bracelets at crocs.com and I also found some off-brand at Michael's for 19 cents.

My son has the Disney Crocs with the Mickey icon cutouts. He lost his Lightning McQueen jibbitz almost instantly - I was warned they don't fit properly, but thought since his size was so small . . . live and learn. Next time I'll buy plain ones and decorate with Disney jibbitz.

I did find some "jibbitz-like" ones with oval backs that stay on. The rubber washer idea sounds great. Switching out the strap is a good idea too. The jibbitz don't seem to bother my kids at all.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter