JetBlue Summer fares

This is interesting. Is kayak really redirecting you to the jetblue site or is it sending you to a look-a-like scam site that is collecting credit card info. Something is not right here.

deedeetoo said:
This is interesting. Is kayak really redirecting you to the jetblue site or is it sending you to a look-a-like scam site that is collecting credit card info. Something is not right here.

Again....Kayak is a search engine. The "buy" link takes you to JetBlue to book, a few days before they update their own public website. It's not a scam, I've done it this way.

JetBlue rates are also available on www.sidestep.com which is another search engine like kayak.

As I said in a previous post, I suspect JetBlue will be extending their fares on their website very soon (without having to go through a search engine link).

Strangley enough if I go to JetBlue.com, I can get flights much further out on the home page. When I go to a saved link i have for them which is JetBlueairways.com it only goes to April.

Jet Blue is now listing through September! :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter