JetBlue Offering $69 to NYC to Orlando

msr709

DISfan forever
I just got an email from JetBlue offering $69 (each way) trips to Orlando from NYC. Just wanted to let everyone know. Have to book by 5/14 and travel must be completed by June 16. Hope this helps someone!

Thanks. My mom just purchased 5 tickets at $79 each way, would I be able to call and get her $50 credit?

Usually airlines will issue a credit if you call, but it will be in the form of a voucher to be used on another purchase and it will be for each traveler, so you would get 5 x $10 vouchers, one for each person and only the person named on the ticket can use them in the future, you can not combine them to make one $50 discount.

Best bet would be to call and see what they say. Some airlines now charge for this as well so you would not get anything back but not sure on JetBlue. If it's $69 each way you may save though since that's $20 per ticket cheaper.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter