Jetblue lowered our April fare!

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by mumzie2three, Dec 14, 2006.

1. mumzie2three

mumzie2three DIS Veteran

:woohoo: So I immediately called to get a credit, which I love. What other airlines do that?

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. ddccss

ddccss DCS - Fayetteville NY

Is it just a Jet Blue credit, or do they actually refund to your credit card? My flight in January seems to change its price everyday, and I was hoping to catch it on a day it is lower than my flight.

4. AllyBri

AllyBri DIS Veteran

It's a Jet Blue credit and you must call their 800 # when you see your fare go down and you can call each time it goes down.

5. minster22

minster22 DIS Veteran<br><a href="http://www.wdwinfo.com/dis

mumzie2three, Thank You for the heads up on the April airfares going down,just called and got a credit for my outbound flight!! Now if they would just release some May and June fares I can buy the rest of my tickets I need!!!

6. mumzie2three

mumzie2three DIS Veteran

Glad I could help! I thought I was nuts to keep checking everyday but it paid off. Jetblue's fares are so up and down. I had to go with Airtran for the flight home because Jetblue was just too high for my return date. Good luck with the rest of your flights. I love Jetblue!!!!

7. antsss

antsss Mouseketeer

My Jet Blue fares have gone from $99 each way to $69 each way and since there are 8 of us going this is adding up very nicely. We plan on using the credit sometime this coming spring!