Jet Skis in Key West or Grand Cayman?

absame

Mouseketeer
We're leaving on our western in 2 weeks and have a busy schedule, with Dolphin Discovery in Key West, dune buggies in Cozumel and snorkel/sail charter in Grand Cayman, but my 5 and 7 year old DS and DD want to try jet skis. We have a little time in Key West and Grand Cayman where we could squeeze it in. Any recommendations for a place that has 2 or 3 seater jet skis near the port in Key West or Grand Cayman that rents by the hour?

A

yes just as u Get of The magic in the little Sheds on the Dock the rent Jet skis... we did the 2 hours tour the offered 2 people on the ski for $100.00 a few trips back... Was awesome...

or the jst rent skis by the hour... price was 50 per half hour or so..

Also the do a tour on Castaway Cay NOW on Jet ski..

has to be reserved ....

Got to The cast away club.com site to check it out....

Peter

little sheds in Key west or Grand Cayman??

Didnt know about the castaway cay trip, but unfortunately you need to me 8 years old.

We rented the jet-ski's at the little shed on the pier. Our family took the 2 hour tour. Once we returned back home to Tampa, DH realized that we needed one! Be careful!!::yes::

Fran
:teacher:

Be sure to post your dune buggy tour repost-we are scheduled in August and would like to hear what you thought of the tour. Thanks

If you do this in Key West, go to Key Kat right there at Mallory Square and ask for Shelly - tell her that I mentioned her company and she will give you "conch" rates - she is a super nice gal.
If I can help further, just give me a call at 800-950-4559.
Always
Shirley

PS - if you are doing the Dolphin Discovery in Key West and the company has Tom as the owner, the above information applies also - tell Tom it is Shirley from the Perfect Gift and also to Shelly.
(nope there are no kickbacks for me - just trying to help you while in my hometown)

Shirley do u still offer the keywest package ?

This maybe helpful to this cruiser ?

Shirley is a Super lady have Meet her several Times ...

And She has made some good Stuff happen to people of this Forum..

And will continue to in the future....

Peter

I have learned that in Grand Cayman you can just walk up and rent them at 7 mile beach. Not sure of pricing yet, but in St. Maarten it was 40.00 for a half hour.

In Key West as well as above there is a site islandwatersports.us that rents them and also gives island tours.

Hi Peter & Jenn - First off hope all is better for both of you - now yep I still have the Key West packets for anyone who wants them - they give up a lot of heads up before you get to Key West - there is maps, coupons, leaflets, just a bunch of information - and of course I always warn those going to Key West - to be very careful of the Tee Shirt shops especially those closest to Mallory Square - they will get ya good - I should know - I am an ol' conch and they got me for $400.00 tho I was more foruntate since I realized it before I got too far - anyhow those interested - you can send me a large manilla envelope, self addressed and with about $3.50 worth of stamps on it - mail it to The Perfect Gift, 6550 North Atlantic Avenue, Cape Canaveral, Florida 32920 - put your sailing date on your envelope -
BTW to those that sent me their envelopes, all your information is on the way - drop me a note when you get it.
Always
Shirley

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter