Jet Blue

Thing1

Earning My Ears
Just wondering what the cheapest anyone has ever flown out of Syracuse for? I have been 'snooping' around the JetBlue site and it seems the cheapest is $139 each way .... does it ever go lower?

I'm not sure if flights through Syracuse are comparible to Buffalo but we recently paid $115 for a non stop flight from Buff to MCO for our flight coming up in Oct (also, a weekend flight)

We are flying non-stop from SYR to MCO in September for $124. Return flight is the same price. Got those prices through a one day price drop about 2 weeks ago! It is hard to beat JB!:worship:

Have never flown out of SYR but always out of BUF. Usually paid around $100 one way....this year it's up a bit at $120. Im thinking SYR is comparable to BUF. Still beats flying out of Canada.

We are using JetBlue for the first time out of SYR, and have been very impressed by their customer service. If your rate drops, you can call them for a credit that you can use at a later date. We are 5 travelling, so even a $15 reduction each way adds up!

We're flying out of Syracuse in October. Direct flights both ways, price was just over $1,300 for the four of us. We just have to decide on a hotel for the night before our flight. I have seen some park'n'stay'n'fly rates around $150 (includes shuttle to the airport). The other option is paying around $100 for a room only then pay for parking at the airport. Not sure which option we will choose, any suggestions would be appreciated.

I always fly out of Syracuse and it is a dream! The airport is small and Jet Blue is a great company.
I always stay at the Best Western Syracuse Airport. It is super close to the airport and pretty good. The shuttle service is great too!
Have a great trip to all!
Mandy:goodvibes

We're flying out of Syracuse in October. Direct flights both ways, price was just over $1,300 for the four of us. We just have to decide on a hotel for the night before our flight. I have seen some park'n'stay'n'fly rates around $150 (includes shuttle to the airport). The other option is paying around $100 for a room only then pay for parking at the airport. Not sure which option we will choose, any suggestions would be appreciated.

You may want to check out betterbidding and use priceline to bid on a hotel. I have stayed in Buffalo and Pittsburgh at a Marriott and even when bidding through priceline they let me leave my vehicle for free and took free shuttle to airport. It depends on the hotel you get or they may charge you $6 or $7 a day to leave vehicle there. You would stil save versus any park and fly rate.

I just booked March Break March 7-19th. It was124 each way but I chose a return that was 169 so paying 293 taxes in each!:thumbsup2 sure beats Montreal, Ottawa or Toronto prices.

I just booked March Break March 7-19th. It was124 each way but I chose a return that was 169 so paying 293 taxes in each!:thumbsup2 sure beats Montreal, Ottawa or Toronto prices.

I agree. We booked our flight out of Syracuse a few months back. Paid just a little over $1,300 for the 4 of us. I checked out Montreal today and the price is just over $3,300 :eek: for a similar flight.

The 3 hour drive and paying for a hotel the night before our flight is well worth it, imo.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter