Jet blue - when do Nov flights open up?

It's sounds like a good deal to me -where are you flying from? I believe the prices will get better but it does depend on your airport.

Dulles. It's the only local airport with non-stop JetBlue to MCO. I think we've gotten fares as low as $59 each way before, but that was last April. I think I'll book tonight. AirTran is a bit cheaper, but would be out of Reagan National, and I hate that airport.

I would be very happy with $225 per person rt. 1st bag is free too don't forget, sounds like you can do 4 bags and whatever extra you need to bring,in carry-on. I would jump at it myself.
Yeah, you're right. I've just been spoiled by ridiculously good deals in the past. :laughing: Having the DirectTV will be worth it since my once-snuggly-infant is now a walking, talking implement of destruction.

I don't know why, but $913 for two adults, two children, RT from IAD to MCO sounds so high to me. :confused: But it's a Saturday to Saturday trip, so that means flights will be a little higher regardless, right? It's less than $110 per person each way, does that sound reasonable? I've always gotten such amazing deals, but gas wasn't as ridiculous as it is now.

I don't know if I should wait for SW or just bite the bullet and book. I'm a terrible decision-maker. :rolleyes1 Oh wise people of the DISinterwebz, what would you do?

I think it's a good deal! (not as good as it has been in the past, but still a good deal) I have flown out of Dulles the past 3 years at the end of Sept or the Thurs before Columbus day. Last year when SW dropped the non-stop I went with JB and paid $84 (Before taxes). I booked this morning for my trip the beginning of Nov and got it for $94 each (before taxes). They dropped the Wed afternoon flight I was going to take, which would have been $84.

Flying home we have always flown United's last flight out around 7pm and have paid about $122 for it also. I booked that flight 6 weeks ago and paid $114 before taxes. It was right when the gas prices were going up and I was worried I wouldn't get THAT flight, so I just booked it. It has not gone below that amount yet. (I booked through Orbitz who will refund me if it drops lower by at least $5 I think)

I actually just found my receipts for last year's trip (IAD-MCO). I flew JB down and United home 9/29-10/3 and paid $207.40 each. I'm heading down the beginning of Nov for 5 nights, same JB down and United home and I paid $218.40 each.

So yes, $110 each way seems good to me! Plus with JB you get free bags. :) Edited to add: I'd book JB, mainly due to the free bags and you traveling with 4 people. My trips are just myself and DD and we do carry on, so it's I book based on the time of the flight, not how much the checked bag would be. We checked one on United and just budgeted for it.

The days of the fare being $89.60 WITH taxes are gone for now. (that is what I paid one way in 2009)

Well, I booked our return flight last night for November. Not the cheapest airfare I've ever gotten, but based on what others are paying I'm quite happy. We are going Thursday to Wednesday and when all was said and done, we paid $192 RT including taxes. Flying out of IAD instead of DCA means we'll have to pay for parking, but the free bags on JB makes up for that. Also, I love having a personal TV even if it is only a 2 hour flight.

wow I paid $228 rt for Boston to Ft. Lauderdale 11/25-12/3 and I looked today and both down & back went up significantly. glad I jumped on it:cool1:

I bit the bullet and booked last night.
Four people, RT Dulles to Orlando, Nov. 5-12 for $913. I think that's a decent deal.

Psyched to have finally booked my November flights last night! Boston, Orlando nonstop round-trip 11/1-11/15 $418 including tax for 2 people. I NEVER expected such a good rate with today's gas prices! Hooray! :cool1:

I don't know why, but $913 for two adults, two children, RT from IAD to MCO sounds so high to me. :confused: But it's a Saturday to Saturday trip, so that means flights will be a little higher regardless, right? It's less than $110 per person each way, does that sound reasonable? I've always gotten such amazing deals, but gas wasn't as ridiculous as it is now.

I don't know if I should wait for SW or just bite the bullet and book. I'm a terrible decision-maker. :rolleyes1 Oh wise people of the DISinterwebz, what would you do?

I thought it was high too, but maybe not for Saturday to Saturday. I booked IAD to MCO for $192 RT, but that was Thursday to Wednesday. I got the flight out at 20% off and then the Wednesday Trip was only $94 with taxes.

I bit the bullet and booked last night.
Four people, RT Dulles to Orlando, Nov. 5-12 for $913. I think that's a decent deal.

I think the higher price is because it is on a Saturday. I paid $218.40 each for our Nov flights and I am flying Wed-Tues. I think you made a good choice!::cool1::cool1:

Congrats to all of you who got great JB fares! We booked our Thanksgiving trip and got decent fares, not great, but pretty good for a holiday week.

Anyway, I just wanted to remind everyone to keep an eye on the JB fares. I booked on Wed, when the fares came out. Last night, the fares had gone down. I called JB and now I have a $175 credit to use in the future. :thumbsup2

I thought it was high too, but maybe not for Saturday to Saturday. I booked IAD to MCO for $192 RT, but that was Thursday to Wednesday. I got the flight out at 20% off and then the Wednesday Trip was only $94 with taxes.
I think you're right. We usually do Wed-Wed trips solely for the fact that the airfares are lower, but this year my TA's rate promo only runs Nov 5-12 so we have to do Sat-Sat. I think it's a good deal still, just not am amazing deal like I've had in the past. :)

I think you're right. We usually do Wed-Wed trips solely for the fact that the airfares are lower, but this year my TA's rate promo only runs Nov 5-12 so we have to do Sat-Sat. I think it's a good deal still, just not am amazing deal like I've had in the past. :)

Go check your fares now! Someone posted they dropped and I figured I'd check, not expecting anything and I now have a $20 credit! :banana: I don't know if I will use it, but it's nice to know I have it! Can anyone confirm the expiration date? I forgot to ask. I think I read it has to be used by 1 year from date of travel, NOT date of booking.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter