Jet blue - when do Nov flights open up?

Discussion in 'Transportation' started by cinderellasmom, Apr 1, 2008.

1. cinderellasmom

cinderellasmom Earning My Ears

Hi,

For some reason I thought they would open up today but no. Does anyone know when they are expected to open up? We're looking at leaving Nov 4th and I've seen some good Airtran prices, but I love Jet blue.

Thanks!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. goofy4tink

goofy4tink No tags...not needed! Transportation moderator Moderator

Last year, I booked my early Dec flight with JB in May.

4. ssawka

ssawka DIS Veteran

I know! I'm dying here. Booked our outbound flight yesterday with the 20% coupon, but I'm still waiting to book our return flight.

5. laughinplace199

laughinplace199 <font color=blue>AKA Shrimpo or Flamingo Legs<br><

I'm waiting too. We're planning on going to WDw for Thanksgiving. I have the hotel booked, now I just need plane tickets!

6. Blanche_Neige

Blanche_Neige DIS Veteran

Just got an email

On April 27 the schedule will be extended through Jan 2012

7. SFD998

SFD998 Mouseketeer

You beat me to it. January 3rd to be exact.

We have been waiting for November too.

8. Eponine1

Eponine1 DIS Veteran

Just got my email too!!

Yes!!....finally can book my flights!! :cool1:

9. Desnik

Desnik <font color=teal>I actually love packing and plann

I just got the email too and I was going to post the info but you guys beat me to it:thumbsup2

I hope the rates are better than this summers rates were!

10. funcinderella

funcinderella DIS Veteran

what time do they usaully open up? Is it like 12:01 am or not until the morning?

11. ssawka

ssawka DIS Veteran

Now here's a tough one! Will you book tomorrow, or do you think JB will run another 20% off promo?

12. poohbear8

poohbear8 DIS Veteran

If the rates are within the range I want, I am booking tomorrow! I've had my flight home booked for over a month and I am tired of waiting. A 20% off code would be nice, but with the gas prices I am willing to book it and be done with it!

Now, do I need to be up at 12:01 or have a restless night sleeping??:confused3

13. piglet33

piglet33 DIS Veteran

Yep, I'm booking tomorrow too if I'm happy with the prices.

I would also like to know if we have to be up early or if JB is like SW and opens anytime that day.:confused3

14. Lduane

Lduane Earning My Ears

I'm booked!!!!!! not a bad price either - booked for Nov 25-Dec3!!!:banana:

15. mma800

mma800 Mouseketeer

Finally!! I booked this am for our Halloween trip!

16. designermv

designermv Disco Miniature Golfing Queen

I don't know why, but $913 for two adults, two children, RT from IAD to MCO sounds so high to me. :confused: But it's a Saturday to Saturday trip, so that means flights will be a little higher regardless, right? It's less than $110 per person each way, does that sound reasonable? I've always gotten such amazing deals, but gas wasn't as ridiculous as it is now.

I don't know if I should wait for SW or just bite the bullet and book. I'm a terrible decision-maker. :rolleyes1 Oh wise people of the DISinterwebz, what would you do?

17. Eponine1

Eponine1 DIS Veteran

Just booked from Bradley to Orlando nonstop for $99 each way. Plus we had a $90 credit from last year that we were able to apple. $174.40 per person with taxes. I haven't paid that price since 2005 on the Delta Song.

I'm very, very happy!!!! :banana::cool1::banana::goodvibes

18. jerryn2368

jerryn2368 Mouseketeer

I would be very happy with $225 per person rt. 1st bag is free too don't forget, sounds like you can do 4 bags and whatever extra you need to bring,in carry-on. I would jump at it myself.

19. Brandilovesdisney

Brandilovesdisney DIS Veteran

It's sounds like a good deal to me -where are you flying from? I believe the prices will get better but it does depend on your airport.

20. piglet33

piglet33 DIS Veteran

I'm booked Nov. 25 - Dec. 4. Got $685 for the 3 of us r/t so I'm happy.:cool1:

21. Fantasmic303

Fantasmic303 <font color=blue>Is interested in a Disney Career.

Very interesting - I was checking prices for our early December trip, unsure of whether we should fly from BDL or HPN. Inititally, BDL was $99 each way, while HPN was $127. I called my mom to get her input as to which airport would be more convenient (HPN is a lot closer and easier, but BDL is cheaper in terms of parking and at the time was $30 cheaper each way for each of us). By the time I got her on the phone, the prices had jumped to $134 going, $144 coming home. I booked $127 each way from HPN, which isn't super cheap, but seems like it after what we paid for spring break!

Now comes my favorite part - waiting for prices to drop so I can call up and get a voucher towards our next trip!! ;)

I'm really kind of surprised that the BDL rates changed right before my eyes!