Jenny Lynn is the best - hands down.

CampbellzSoup

Son. Husband. Father.
Can I just say how much I appreciate her?

She's on the Universal, The Trip, The DIS and her opinions are awesome. She ties family friendly views, but still at the same time throws in grown up flavor. I feel she adds humor, finesse, and charm to the podcast. I've only been listening over 2 years, but just appreciate her weekly.

Thanks JL and I love the WHOLE team but she needs a special shout out!

What I like best is that you can tell how much she truly appreciates the opportunities she's been given. She's getting to do things that we all dream about and she loves sharing all of it with us. I'm looking forward to meeting her in person at the NJ DIS Meet in couple of months.

AGREED!!! Well done JL!! *but have Dustin check your lighting! I usually only listen but logged in to see some of the 7 in 7 videos...and you look too pale! ;) sorry - I sound like my own mother.

She was an amazing addition to the show. She's very funny and has a great energy to her. Very cute. Love her.

I needed to take the time to say THANK YOU!!! Your words of encouragement really mean a lot to me. It is nice to be understood. It helps sustain the other bumps and bruises that are dished out here on occasion.

The whole team does need a shout out. I do care a great deal for each of the people I work with on the DIS. They all have become a very important part of my life as well as the lives of my children, and they have come at a time when I absolutely needed to be surrounded by a supportive team. Pete, in particular, has been a champion for me in a way that no one ever has. He has my respect and loyalty as a result. I am truly grateful to have been invited to be a part of such a fantastic group of people.

I may have differing opinions at times. I may seem more "polished" at the table than some listeners prefer. And I may look more pale ;) But be assured that I am working hard and hoping to do my part in making the site and the podcasts more helpful and interactive as well as entertaining for y'all. All of your ideas, thoughts and suggestions are welcome.

It wasn't long ago that I was on the other side of this, listening to the podcast from my home in VA while I planned my Disney vacations. I remember what it was like, and I do love sharing and laughing with you guys at home. I hope that in the coming years I get a chance to meet more of you at the DIS meets. So far, the friends that I have made at those events have been ones that I will keep all my life. I plan to keep adding to that list. :)

Thank you so much for the shout out. I'll be giving y'all one as well on my FB page tonight. Much love!

Last edited:

I truly have not understood what all the fuss has been about lately. I think you are a fabulous addition and considering I am older than Pete and John by a few months and have been listening from almost the beginning . . . only my opinion counts. :flower3: [that's a joke people, just relax]

I should add...when we first met in August in Nova Scotia, and you were still "new", I could tell you were pretty nervous about everything...but by October in Plymouth, you were "all in" - perhaps a little too in... :)

I don't understand how anyone can possibly not like JL. Like I said, she brings such a great energy to the show. And the "pale" comment is ridiculous (and kinda rude)… she's beautiful!

So glad we got her to post on here. And her comments about Pete just make me love him even more. He's such a great dude!

I have to agree with the opinions on JL. I remember first interacting with her in another Disney community, and following her trip reports and blog way back when. JL was funny and down to earth then, and nothing has changed. She will always be the number 1 NDM to me. If you're still following along JL keep up the great work.

And her comments about Pete just make me love him even more. He's such a great dude!
So true. No matter what people think about Pete, he is fiercely loyal to friends and family. If he likes you and believes in you, he will go to the ends of the earth to support you to the best of his ability. And not just for people but for products and businesses as well. He promotes a lot of things on the show that he has no financial connection to. He gets no benefit from touting those things. He does it because he truly believes in the product or service.

JL may be experiencing the "hot mom at the village pool" treatment. certain ladies on the boards ain't takin too kindly 'round these parts, ahem. I think all of the DisUnplugged folks are doing a tremendous job and I can only hope that next month is half as good as this month's podcasts were. I've cured my skin so nothin gets in, flame away!!!

Agree with everyone else here, really like JL. Think she add's a different way of thinking and a new perspective on things which i think helps to generally make the podcast more interesting. JL <3

The Trip has been really fun, too. She and T do a tremendous job (and Dustin as well)

I didn't think I would enjoy it at first but it is pretty chill

Did I just type "chill"- egad

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter