Jennifer & Daniel's PJ-WP/Ariels/SCP-6/14/10- DP &MK Pics,album,HM TR - updated 1/25

Discussion in 'Planning our Happily Ever After' started by girli565, Jun 24, 2009.

1. girli565

girli565 A Miami kind of girl

So today we got up, had delicious Mickey waffles and then started tackling the how and when of where the welcome bags go.

We sat down with the bags and started separating them by which hotel they go to. I had made labels that included the name on the reservation, reservation number, & date of check in.

We had 3 hotels to make deliveries to. Pop Century, All Star Movies, and All Star Music. The bulk of our bags went to Pop so we stopped there first. We had a huge box to deliver of 5 full to brim bags. We waited in the check in line, and as we got towards the front a woman stopped us, asked if we were checking in and when we explained what we were doing she happily took the box and reassured us she'd take care of it.

Next was All Star Music, we walked in and only had two bags to deliver, the moment we walked in a very nice greeter welcomed us and we explained what we were doing. He walked us right up to a check in desk and had the woman note everything on the guest's reservations and put the bag away for safe keeping.

Last was All Star Movies... They were not quite that helpful but we did finally end up getting the two bags where they needed to be when our guests check in on Sunday.

As of 6pm this evening our first 3 bags were delivered at check in at Pop!!

My cousin and her family are staying off site, so they met up with us at POFQ, had a late night snack and picked up their bags. I have some great pictures of the kids digging through their bag and freaking at what was in it :) !!!

For dinner tonight we ate at Kouzzina. Delicious!!! I love Kat Cora's food, Greek/Mediterranian food is one of my faves. We had a pitcher of sangria that left us feeling very good ;) and went back to our hotel to hang atthe pool before my cousin (I mentioned above) came with the kids to meet up with us and get their bags too.

All in all a very good day!!

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Disney9.9.10

Disney9.9.10 DIS Veteran

I am so impressed that you are writing a live report!! Things are sounding great so far, and I can't wait to see your pictures! Did you get any of the kids opening their welcome bags? It sounds like it would be a priceless picture. You must be so excited to be there - your day is almost here!!

4. girli565

girli565 A Miami kind of girl

I did get tons of pics of the kids opening their bags. It was hilarious! They'd have something in their hands and then see something else and drop the last thing for something new. It was so much fun!!

I love doing this live. I'm usually up very early or am in bed awake while everyone else is sleeping so it's the perfect time to do it. Plus I have my iPhone that makes going on the boards very easy. :)

5. Mickeefan

Mickeefan DIS Veteran

Whew! You did have a busy day. I'm sorry we couldn't get together. If I have some time today, I'll text you. Have a great day @ Disney!

6. KR1343

KR1343 Mouseketeer

Happy Wedding Day!!!!

7. Petals & Pixie Dust

Petals & Pixie Dust DIS Veteran

Happy Wedding Day!

8. DisneyLeah

DisneyLeah Livin' the Dream on Disney's Doorstep

Have a GREAT day tomorrow!!! :bride:

Best wishes!! :yay:

9. Aurora2012

Aurora2012 Earning My Ears

Have a Happy Happy Happy Wedding Day!

10. Disney9.9.10

Disney9.9.10 DIS Veteran

Happy Wedding Day!! I hope that it is everything that you wished for and I can't wait to read all about it when you get back!

11. DVC Bride 2011

DVC Bride 2011 Mouseketeer

happy wedding day!!!

12. Mickeefan

Mickeefan DIS Veteran

Happy wedding day! :bride:

13. NYPrincess422

NYPrincess422 Mouseketeer

Happy Wedding Day!!!!! :hug:

14. puente0629

puente0629 DIS Veteran

Happy Wedding Day!!! :cool1:Have a magical day!!!!:banana:

15. TinkLoverSam

TinkLoverSam DIS Veteran

Happy wedding day!

16. pezaddict231

pezaddict231 DIS Veteran

Happy Wedding Day! I hope it is everything you dreamed of and I can't wait to hear all about it when you get back!

17. PinkSleepingBeauty

PinkSleepingBeauty DIS Veteran

Happy Wedding Day! Have a wonderful time, sending you lots of best wishes :)

18. tinkerbell 766

tinkerbell 766 <font color=purple>If I can't fly, let me sing. Or

Have a magical wedding day!!

19. helloirishkitty

helloirishkitty DIS Veteran

Happy Wedding Day!

20. wintermouse

wintermouse Earning My Ears

Happy Wedding Day!!!!

21. oxlisamariexo

oxlisamariexo Mouseketeer

Happy Wedding Day!!!!!!!!! :goodvibes: Can't wait to read your TR and see all the fantastic pictures!