Jellyrolls

coconutprincess

DIS Veteran
What is the best way to get from Jelly rolls back to your resort. I was planning on being there utnil about 11 p.m.

What is the best way to get from Jelly rolls back to your resort. I was planning on being there until about 11 p.m.

"Best" is relative. A taxi may be best but it's not the cheapest. Cheapest is Disney Transportation where a bus will take you to the Pleasure Island bus stop where you can connect to any hotel on property. Buses depart from the stop in front of the Boardwalk Resort.

BobK/Orlando

"Cheapest is Disney Transportation where a bus will take you to the Pleasure Island bus stop where you can connect to any hotel on property. Buses depart from the stop in front of the Boardwalk Resort.

BobK/Orlando
Actually, there are busses at the BW bus stop that will take you directly back to your resort later in the night after Jellyrolls. Just ask any bus driver on a Downtown Disney bus.

Actually, there are busses at the BW bus stop that will take you directly back to your resort later in the night after Jellyrolls. Just ask any bus driver on a Downtown Disney bus.

Yes, but that doesn't kick in till about 12:30 am. Before that time, you will take a DTD bus to DTD, then transfer to your resort bus.

You can also check and see what time the Studios closes that evening. If they closed 9pm or later, you could walk/boat to the Studios and get a bus from there.

Also, check and see if Epcot is having Extra Magic Hours that night. If you have the ability to use park admission to get through Epcot then you could walk through Epcot and board a resort bus.

Finally, check and see if Magic Kingdom is having late night hours. You may be able to take a bus to Magic Kingdom, then transfer to your resort bus there.

when I was staying at POP, i actually rented a car for 1 day from enterprise. they picked me up in the morning and I was at my park before 10. I spent the day at the park and the night at BW. The next day i dropped the car at enterprise, near DTD and they actually drove me right into epcot that morning. I also was able to sneak off property for a few minutes for discounted gifts.

Yes, but that doesn't kick in till about 12:30 am. Before that time, you will take a DTD bus to DTD, then transfer to your resort bus.
That's not always true - there've been a couple times I've left JRs earlier and been taken by a DTD bus back to my resort. Once was around 10:45pm and once was around 11:30pm. As I said before, just ask the DTD bus driver - either they can take you directly to your resort or they'll take you to DTD and you can transfer to your resort bus there.

One time I waited about 10 min. and no bus, so I just grabbed a taxi back to my resort. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter