Jellyrolls to CR

2skibums

Earning My Ears
I'm sure this has been asked before but I am not seeing it so I need to ask. What are the late night options to go from Jellyrolls at BW back to CR? If we leave there before 11:00-11:30pm do we get a bus at BW to DS to get a resort bus or is it easier to take a cab from BW? If it is later do we just get a cab back to CR?

You can go through DS or a park that is open late, but I'd recommend Uber or a taxi.

I'm sure this has been asked before but I am not seeing it so I need to ask. What are the late night options to go from Jellyrolls at BW back to CR? If we leave there before 11:00-11:30pm do we get a bus at BW to DS to get a resort bus or is it easier to take a cab from BW? If it is later do we just get a cab back to CR?
  • If MK is still open (Including EMH) you can take a bus there and walk to CR.
  • If you're traveling between 5/27-7/4/17, AK will be open until 1am; you can take a bus there and transfer to CR.
  • You can always take a bus to DS until 1am to DS and transfer there.
  • Uber or Lyft should be under $10, unless Surge Pricing is in effect.
  • Taxi should be around $20.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter