• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Jellyrolls Advice

DisDadDoc

<font color=red>DDC #403<br><font color=royalblue>
Guys,

Any tips/reviews of Jellyrolls? Do they have food there? What time do you need to get there to get a seat? I may be doing another surprise (to my DW) trip in March and trying to plan...

Thanks for the advice!

Never been there, so I'm not 100% sure. I can't find a menu online, but it sounds like they have a bar. I would expect bar food/snacks if anything.

I'm jealous of the secret getaway! Wish I could do that...

Never been there, so I'm not 100% sure. I can't find a menu online, but it sounds like they have a bar. I would expect bar food/snacks if anything.

I'm jealous of the secret getaway! Wish I could do that...

I have a conference in Orlando March 2-6th that I have to go to and work will pay for my hotel and airline. Flights to Orlando (non-stop Southwest) are cheap right now for that weekend so the trip (minus food) will cost us very little. I could buy Eileen's ticket now for about $250 round trip and plan hotel/meals later.... I don't know yet how long I have to be there for so I can't do my flight. But, the catch is that we're going to be in WDW with the kids literally the week before! Eileen turned me down when I suggested that we go together because we will have just gotten back, but I think that if I plan something and surprise her, she'll go for it. I won't be able to surprise her on the last minute like before, but maybe a few days before?

Anyway, if I do it, I'll call you, Mark, about booking our room!

I have a conference in Orlando March 2-6th that I have to go to and work will pay for my hotel and airline. Flights to Orlando (non-stop Southwest) are cheap right now for that weekend so the trip (minus food) will cost us very little. I could buy Eileen's ticket now for about $250 round trip and plan hotel/meals later.... I don't know yet how long I have to be there for so I can't do my flight. But, the catch is that we're going to be in WDW with the kids literally the week before! Eileen turned me down when I suggested that we go together because we will have just gotten back, but I think that if I plan something and surprise her, she'll go for it. I won't be able to surprise her on the last minute like before, but maybe a few days before?[?QUOTE]

I'm sure you'll have to twist her arm! Need any bodyguards for this conference?

Anyway, if I do it, I'll call you, Mark, about booking our room!

:thumbsup2:thumbsup2 Now that's the best news yet!

We went on our honeymoon and loved it.
They don't have any food menu there as far as I can remember. Maybe popcorn but that would be it.
Things to be prepared for right away:
1) Cover charge. I believe when we went the cover just to get in was $10 per person :eek:
2) Drinks are exepnsive. Now, don't get me wrong, drinks are expensive all over property, but be prepared to drop some serious money since you are in a bar where.....
3) Endless fun ensues. Yup, well worth the money if you have it to spend. The dueling pianos are amazing and he atmosphere is like nothing I have seen anywhere else on property. Go on the right night like we did and you will have cast members enjoying themselves after work. This adds a different element to the bar as you might here some pretty funny stories.

Overall, I say well worth it IF you can afford it without jeopardizing any other parts of your trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter