Jedi Training Sign-Ups: New Location!!

hiroMYhero

I'm satisfied with my care...
Kenny the Pirate has posted the new sign-up location for the new Jedi Training: "Indiana Jones Adventurers Outpost store."

It's located between 50's Prime Time and Indiana Jones. The new show is projected to begin on December 1st.

Do you have details on the new show and format?
The format should be similar and @yulilin3 has the following in her Launch Bay thread:

Jedi Training Trials of the Temple
This popular entertainment offering is being reimagined with new characters and a new villain to battle from Star Wars Rebels. Younglings will be guided to the site of a secret and ancient Jedi temple where they will face villains such as Darth Vader and the Seventh Sister Inquisitor from the popular Disney XD series Star Wars Rebels, and discover if they have the makings of a true Jedi. - See more at: http://wdwnews.com/releases/2015/11...alt-disney-world-resort/#sthash.EHjtEGAE.dpuf

Is this new version going to be held in the same place as the old Jedi Training was held?

Is this new version going to be held in the same place as the old Jedi Training was held?
The JTA stage is being re-imagined for this new version - Jedi Training: Trials of the Temple. The only confirmed changes are sign-up location and new villains in the show.

So based on the new sign up location and the new rope drop procedures, can one now sign up their kids prior to rope drop?

So based on the new sign up location and the new rope drop procedures, can one now sign up their kids prior to rope drop?

I'm wondering the same thing.

I guess we'll know for sure once reports start coming in on the 1st.

Roughly and without pictures, my understanding is that the new rope drop procedures in HS have you waiting in the parks behind ropes at certain points. From looking at certain pictures it appears that the new Jedi Training sign up point is within the area where people would be waiting (meaning behind the ropes as opposed to past them). Therefore, I wondering if it would be possible to sign up for the Jedi Training academy prior to the actual rope drop. This would obviously save lots of time and make it possible for families to sign up for Jedi Training and still get to TSMM with the first wave of people.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter