"Jedi Training Academy" t-shirt, where to get one?

Discussion in 'Disneyland (California)' started by izzymae, Mar 2, 2007.

1. izzymae

izzymae Earning My Ears

Anyone know where to get a "Jedi Training Academy" t-shirt? We're going to DL in March, and my 8 year old son would love to get on stage for the Jedi Training. I'd like to have him armed with the force, so to speak.

I've looked at Amazon, DisneyStore, Star Wars store, Ebay... any ideas?

Thanks!
    IzzyMae:hippie:

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. spazzyjazzy

spazzyjazzy RUFF! RUFF!

I tried to look for you at the Laughingplacestore.com but, did not see anything. I know that there is a number for Disneyland that you can call and purchase it and they send it to you. Sorry, I don't know what the number is but, I have seen people give it out on here before.

4. kaoden39

kaoden39 <font color=peach>Prayers and pixie dust from your

I think this might help:
    Disneyland Delivears 1-800-362-4533. I hope they can help you.

Michele
    :laundy:

5. aashaddy

aashaddy earning my ears

Go to Starwarsshop.com, and you can make your own with the Jedi Training Academy logo. You had an awesome idea, so I am going to make my DS (9) one for our trip in May!! Thanks!!

6. godalejunior

godalejunior DIS Veteran

They do have Jedi training shirts at a little shop adjacent to the Academy (can't remember the name). They had beanies, light sabers, etc. I bought my son a sweatshirt. The outlet center was recently in Portland and they had the Jedi shirts there for both boys and girls. If you live close to one of the warehouse outlets, may want to check it out. The shirts were like $7 I believe, compared to $17 at the park.
    When we went in Jan. my son wore one of his Star Wars shirts and he got picked.

7. izzymae

izzymae Earning My Ears

Thank you everyone! I called Disneyland Delivears and ordered the shirt I wanted! They were extremely polite & professional.

Disney blessings,
    IzzyMae:hippie:

8. Sacha_L

Sacha_L Mouseketeer

jedi shirts? I have obviously not read enough yet but what are you guys talking about? My youngest son is named Luke...need I say more? Is there some sort of show or ride?

9. snoodledoo

snoodledoo Loves Jiminy Cricket

10. Sacha_L

Sacha_L Mouseketeer

Thanks Denise!!

11. mikayla73

mikayla73 DIS Veteran

DH bought some at DL. In the gift shop where you come out of Star Tours. They had sweatshirts, t-shirts, and muscle shirts. Of course you couldn't get them until you were there :)

12. yeaUHS

yeaUHS Earning My Ears

:santa: boy! a friend of mine is not only disney freak, but a star wars fanatic!!! he would be thrilled to get his greedy little paws on one of these!:banana: :dance3: :cheer2: popcorn::

13. yeaUHS

yeaUHS Earning My Ears

boy i sure love this banana!!:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

14. CindyH

CindyH Mouseketeer

Thanks! :thumbsup2

15. kaoden39

kaoden39 <font color=peach>Prayers and pixie dust from your

Oh I'm glad. I hope your son loves it.

16. godalejunior

godalejunior DIS Veteran

I think the tshirts were $17 and the sweatshirts were $36. I believe at the character outlet the tshirts were like $8.

17. CindyH

CindyH Mouseketeer

Awesome, thanks for the info!

18. Zoemakes5

Zoemakes5 <font color=deeppink>Support me in my Disney mania

I made my boys shirts at Zazzle.com. I went to special collection section and then Star Wars. You can personalize them.

One boy has a bright orange shirt with Darth Maul that says "Sith Happens"
    Got DH a bright green shirt with Yoda that says "Make fun of me you should not".
    Got older boy Anakin with light sabre on bright gold.

Edited to add: I chose the obnoxious bright colors as a suggestion from other disers that you need to have something that stands out.

They can't wait. That and Innoventions is high on our list.

Their shirts aren't too expensive, you can choose color and style, personalize, add phrases. Quick delivery. As an added bonus, if you go through SR, you get something like 5% back.

19. izzymae

izzymae Earning My Ears

Disneyland Delivears 1-800-362-4533.

I paid $17 for the shirt, plus $7 shipping. Expensive, I agree.... but I wanted the real thing. Wish I could have found one at an outlet!!

Yellow shirt that only has the words "Jedi Training Academy" with 2 lightsabers touching together in the middle of it.

~IzzyMae :hippie:

20. Kailua's Belle

Kailua's Belle Mouseketeer

Hope your son gets picked! Mine got picked and LOVED it. Highlight of his trip, especially after spending an hour at the Princess Fantasy Faire with his little sister.

My 13-year-old daughter ran him down to the front (as it was just stating when we got there) and held him up, jumping up and down with him.:banana:

Some kids came with hand-made signs. I didn't really notice if that helped or not.

Good luck!!:thumbsup2