Jedi Academy.... You don't get "picked" anymore?? What time??

Discussion in 'Theme Parks Attractions and Strategies' started by rescuetink, Mar 5, 2010.

1. beautyqueen

beautyqueen Mouseketeer

Ok here is a ? I just thought of....

My 7y/o will want to get in line to do this, do we get in line with him knowning that only he will be "picked" to do the show but we will have seats to watch? Or are there two linesl, one for him and one for us? It will be my 7y/o wanting to do the Jedi, and then dh&I and our two dd's and 1y/o son there to watch. Sorry if this is a silly thing to ask but without ever being to Disney I'm not sure how things work.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. Master Grayson

Master Grayson <font color=blue>Haunted Mansion Ghost Host

Just 1 line for the kids the rest is SRO it's outside and the show is on an elevated platform.

As far as the shutdown my family member that works at ST said it will shut down end of Oct and be closed for 8 months. I'll ask if the JT will still be open and post later.:goodvibes

4. IBelieveInTheMagic

IBelieveInTheMagic DIS Veteran

Can I bump myself? :) Anyone know the quick answer to this?

Many thanks...
    Heather

5. pickles

pickles <font color=red>Just call me Capt. Barbossa-someon

It is my understanding that Wish kids can get some exceptions made. rather than making him stand in the sun i would check at guest relations and maybe they can just register him in at a certain time. worth a try. keep that in mind for other activities. They usually will make some special allowances for wish kids

6. newtodis

newtodis Disney Lover!

I thought it was where Star Tours is (the Star Wars ride) - sorry I don't know more specifically than that! If it's true and they're closing Star Tours in Oct, I don't know what the location will be if they're going to continue with this while the ride's closed. My little one's gonna be sad.....guess we need to plan another trip for the "grand re-opening"!! :rolleyes1

7. rescuetink

rescuetink DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! W

I know where to get this answer... ROBO!! He know's it ALL!!! :worship::worship::worship:

I'll PM him later this evening and see if he can help!!!

8. IBelieveInTheMagic

That's okay - I appreciate you trying to help! I hope you can plan another trip for the "grand re-opening"! :rotfl2: :thumbsup2

I agree - you know Robo is bound to have a map already for this! :worship: Thanks for thinking of this... :)

Heather

9. LilGMom

LilGMom <font color=red>It makes me want to Kiss on the li

The kids stand in a line to the right (when looking at it) of the stage in a roped off area. The parents get to stand anywhere there is space in front of and to the left of the stage. There are no seats, standing concrete only. :)

I was waiting for the map master to pop in but until he does... once in DHS head to the left towards 50PTC, continue past Indiana Jones and Star Tours will be over to the left. Or if you head towards the hat, take a left towards the American Idol Experience and just keep walking that direction you'll end up walking right towards it.

10. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

Happens about at the lower end of the Parade Route line (where the parade exits the park) on the maps below.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

11. pwmitch237

pwmitch237 Roll Tide!

Robo, I am sad to point out that there is an error on your map. Star Tours is incorrectly labeled. What you have labeled as "Star Tours" is actually "The Backlot Express" (QS). Star Tours is to the left of the green line.

12. rescuetink

rescuetink DDC Member #428 A DCL Loving Family!! W

Thanks!!! :worship::worship::worship:

I knew I could count on you!!! :thumbsup2

:disrocks:

13. Robo

Robo 1971 Castle in the Hub: Your lights are on!

Good catch!

I've revised the maps.

Thanks, pwmitch! :thumbsup2

14. IBelieveInTheMagic

Thank you!! I see Robo is next but I appreciate the "directions"! :) :thumbsup2

Thank you - how very awesome of you to pop in with the maps like you do! :worship: I sincerely appreciate all you do... :banana:

Thanks for the clarification too! :)

Heather