Jcpenneys Clearance

mom2jacob

Mouseketeer
I was just up at the mall and saw in Jcpennys they had a bunch of stuff at final markdown 75% off plus an extra 40%. This was on green tags only. I got DD 3 pairs of pants and 3 skirts, 2 Ballet outfits plus ballet shoes all for 1.18 each. 2 pair of Sleep pants for DS they were 2.38 each. I saw the signs in Boys/Girls/Toddler section. Probably in other area but didn't have time to look in mens and womens. I never saw an ads for it just happen to walk into the store. Happy Shopping :)

Also check out their children's coats (if you have a kiddo). My mother went to Penney's Monday - Thursday this week and was so excited. She ended up with several coats for DS5 (coats were 75% off with an additional 40% off making them $5.87 or so). She was also able to get many toddler/preschool age clothes for DD2 for $1.18. Amazing. She said at the first of the week there was nobody there; by Thursday it was getting picked over and everyone in the county was at JCPenney's.

I bought 5 evening dress outfits for our cruise for $75 last week.

Denise in MI

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!