JC Penney or Patriots?

Discussion in 'Budget Board' started by mrsboz, Mar 30, 2005.

1. mrsboz

mrsboz DIS Veteran

I am thinking of buying my son either the Patriots or Red Sox comforter and wallborder for his room. I am now painting the room red and the rug is blue. I was wondering if anyone knows where I can get something like this at a really good price. I know that they have it at JC Penney and I was wondering if anyone knew any free shipping code or any discounts for JC Penney right now. Thanks for your help.

2. Avatar

Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide this advert.
  3. agotta

agotta <font color=red>WISH Biggest Loser/Red Team</font>

You can order and have it shipped to your local Penny's. I don't think the shipping and handling charges are as much, but I could be wrong.

Amanda

BTW....Go Yankees!

4. mforbach

mforbach Mouseketeer

A free shipping code for Penneys is BBSPRING until April 9th. Another member shared this with me a few days ago.

5. QueenTriton

QueenTriton Mouseketeer

I was just looking at NFL items at the penney's website -- there are many things on sale in the outlet. Just enter "NFL" as your search term.

6. cbrfan

cbrfan DIS Veteran

Don't know if what you're buying would qualify, but I got a postcard yesterday for 25% off regular priced stuff from the Spring/Summer 2005 Big Book. The code is BIGBOOK.

7. mrsboz

mrsboz DIS Veteran

Thank you very much. It wouldn't let me use the BIGBOOK code because it was on sale. it did let me use the BBSPRING code. it saved me a little over $20.00. Thank you very much. Paying shipping just kills me. I did buy it through my points but didn't receive a box. I hope that I receive the points. Anyone else shopped lately through my points and not get the pop up?